ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn thanks for the heads up. I'll bring something I don't care as much about the first time to see how they do.

The main UBs I'm worried about cleaning are the kolors. I don't think putting them in the wash would be a good idea, worried the green will fade.

They scrub a little too hard sometimes.

$220-$230 shipped from these sites. It's a little hard for me to triple up when I paid $158 for them on Adidas.com. 

Copped a pair from Cumberland Mall (Atlanta), when they opened. It was quiet, still a lot of pairs left. First pair of UB, gotta say these these are comfortable as ****.

Last edited:
My mall here in washington footlocker has full size run of white ultra boost. Limit 2 per customer..... I think they have plenty of stock... dunno if its worth resale tbh.. already have 3 pairs myself.

Copped at Mall Of Georgia about an hour after they opened. They were out on 11.5s but the 12 works for me to. Fit is def different from the Pure Boost. Let me use my bday coupon as well. Happy to finally cop!

Just copped mine from the Beverly Center. About 30-40 people in line and I think they had enough to cover most.

My mall here in washington footlocker has full size run of white ultra boost. Limit 2 per customer..... I think they have plenty of stock... dunno if its worth resale tbh.. already have 3 pairs myself.
Which footlocker in Washington got em in? Launch Locator said south center, but i called and they said they haven't got em in yet..

Went to Foot Locker, didn't see the whites on the wall. Asked the dude if they have them and told me they didn't receive their shipment yet. :smh: Guess I'm just not meant to have these shoes. :smh:

Which one?

Back
Top Bottom