ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it me or retailers marking up prices for the TB uncaged? Though they're not labeled "LTD" like the caged version, i'm seeing the mark up to $200 for most places while the burgundy and white versions are at $180.

I got 3 orders to my home address but all separate order no. 2 have the same email and name too (sister's info). The other is same address as well but brother's email and name. The other 4th order is to my work address.

The one shipping to work and 1/3 shipping to home (sister's info) have shipped.

I don't anticipate cancellations but we'll see.
Well, i have 2 orders with diff No. but theyre under the same name, address, and card for both so idk

Anyone else didn't get their shipping conf for the RC yet?

Last edited:

Is it me or retailers marking up prices for the TB uncaged? Though they're not labeled "LTD" like the caged version, i'm seeing the mark up to $200 for most places while the burgundy and white versions are at $180.
i don't have my box in hand yet, but the uncaged TBs should be LTD (BB4679)..I believe the ones that dropped earlier this year were as well

Last edited:
not even phased by these LTD's i just want a pair of wool greys for retail
roll.gif
canada is somethin else

Welp, gave in a grabbed an ATC since I plan on doing legwork for TBs in the morning. 99% of the time I am team manual, but just need every chance I can get 

u can always bunny hop, not infintiely but even now in csgo u can manage 5-7
1.3 was another beast in bunny hopping. we talking about going around the entire map in 10 seconds. not small maps either, dust, dust2, aztec, etc.

nevermind CS, enough of the damn ATC talk, that ish is lame. Go do your research on it somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom