ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Assuming we are talking about the same cream, a picture is worth a thousand words they say. It's not even close man, if you are a 12 I'd look into getting those creams from you haha.

Middle one
Two completely different kind of cream, the one on top is like a chessecake cream the 3.0 is like the frosting in the cupcake kind of cream 

Heard there's already people lining up at South Coast foot locker for the triple blacks
laugh.gif

My UB size is 11.5, my goodness. I want the Cream 1.0 more than any other UB. My size is 600 on Stockx which is BS cause the last sale on Creams in 11.5 was 390$ smh :/

UPDATE: Only 'Triple Black' and 'Triple White' Ultra Boosts are confirmed for tomorrow via Finish Line, delayed for other colorways

Do they mean instore or Online??

Two completely different kind of cream, the one on top is like a chessecake cream the 3.0 is like the frosting in the cupcake kind of cream 
Kind of makes me feel like I need both. God I want to stop spending money lol

Assuming we are talking about the same cream, a picture is worth a thousand words they say. It's not even close man, if you are a 12 I'd look into getting those creams from you haha.

View media item 22463031.0 

View media item 2246305Middle one

I would not consider the pair in the middle as a cream cw. If there will be cream 3.0s, I would think that they look completely different than in this pic. Because I don't see any similarities between them.

I would not consider the pair in the middle as a cream cw. If there will be cream 3.0s, I would think that they look completely different than in this pic. Because I don't see any similarities between them.
I can agree with that. Didn't know what else to reference them as for people to understand what I was trying to compare.

Agreed, but as it stands now that's what we have to work with as that is what some places are calling them..

Adidas rc pair shipped from the initial restock. Hopefully they fit as I ordered my regular ub size.

The TB's were supposed to release on ADC NZ yesterday.  The link was up and everything but then all of a sudden Adidas took it down, didn't even release the damn things smh. Legit spent all day waiting, all for nothing [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom