ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone gets a size 13, hit me up. Willing to pay a decent price and am actually going to wear them if that means anything anymore

Looking to keep my all white UBs clean. Thinking of buying the Jason Markk Repel... however, I'm scared that it might change the color of the shoe. Anybody wanna chime in with their experience using the repel?

People still care about Jordans? 
nerd.gif

Looking to keep my all white UBs clean. Thinking of buying the Jason Markk Repel... however, I'm scared that it might change the color of the shoe. Anybody wanna chime in with their experience using the repel?
I don't use repel but used kiwi on all of them, doesn't hurt them at all they will yellow on their own.

Thought I was getting one too, but I think its just cause their servers are overloaded with volume.

I wasn't on the UB page specifically and got a "splash".

Im positive you'll scoop them for below 300 when all the stocks arrive. One thing good about my country is the resell market sucks. Highest ive seen for triple blacks was 300 knowing we only have around 300 pairs for the whole country.
Really hope that's the case man. Your lucky though cause the resell market in the US right now is selling at $360-$500 depending on size which is insane. I'm hoping the crazy prices are just cause stocks haven't really arrived yet though.

since its your first pair of adidas the hype got you though lol

iguess its safe to say these will be harder to get than space jams.

not even for me

peep the join date. im done buying expensive shoes. lol

my older brother who tried these on liked them so I thought id try and surprise him with them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom