ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spoke to corporate customer service about this and the guy was extremely helpful and insightful. He said Adidas uses a third party payment verification process which they have no control of. With all the pending failed charges on your account, aka orders using your email, phone, address, payment, etc, it gets flagged as fraud and suspicious activity, especially with limited release products. It's a snowball effect and the more failed charges that rack up the more red flags get thrown.

The best thing to do is not use any of your old information when checking out, or don't make any orders with your previous info. It really sucks because he said there's no timeline for how long it can last and it's a case by case basis.

He did mention you can use Adidas gift cards with your previous information because gift card paid orders don't go through the same screening process as credit/debit or paypal orders.

Really sucks....
no wonder why I can't get anything from Adidas.. even my slots are getting denied. Oh well, guess I gotta pay resell from now on lol

welp, decided to email RC after no updates at all and others are getting shipping.

This is their Asics release all over again for me.

no wonder why I can't get anything from Adidas.. even my slots are getting denied. Oh well, guess I gotta pay resell from now on lol
That's what I'm doing. I have enough shoes for the next two years
laugh.gif
. Going to stop buying so many damn shoes and just narrow it down to the one or two I really want. If I have to pay resell for it then so be it.....

Adidas Canada is trash. How do you only give us 68 pairs? 
mean.gif
US population is roughly 10x larger than Canada. Slightly less. So, if Adidas was fair, Canada should have got roughly 200 pairs if the US got 2000 for the Triple Black. Same logic should have applied for the RC. Although, to be fair, Reigning Champ flagship stores in Vancouver and Toronto probably got way more pairs than any US or Canadian boutiques and Adidas flagships so there was some balancing there. 

I presume Adidas Vancouver and Adidas Toronto got pairs too? Toronto and Vancouver both had Reigning Champ, Adidas, Livestock and Haven get the most I'm assuming. 

Last edited:
I am going to hold out hope they they popup again if not I will bite the bullet and pay resell as long as its less than 325.  More than that and I just wont have them. 

Quote:

Wooo we know where the rest went. Backdoor szn.
Definitely. I remember when the creams restocked and they were one of the stores receiving them. I was second in line the day they were supposed to have them and the manager walked out letting everyone know "If you're here for the creams, we sold them yesterday"..

Quote:

Definitely. I remember when the creams restocked and they were one of the stores receiving them. I was second in line the day they were supposed to have them and the manager walked out letting everyone know "If you're here for the creams, we sold them yesterday"..
lol damn what a joke. I would have been salty.

Back
Top Bottom