ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going for the Oreo yeezy I feel like I gotta win at some point for a pair of adidas at some point

The prices for the TB right now on GOAT are actually INSANE. What are resellers thinking listing these from $450-$600 depending on size? Can't see anyone copping at these prices no matter how badly they want them. Seems like they are aiming for salty dudes who struck out on release day and are desperate. I want them but wouldn't buy a pair for anything over $330. They really have to reevaluate their market value and adjust accordingly.

Wonder what the resale prices will be in about a week once stock from the release get in. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
The prices for the TB right now on GOAT are actually INSANE. What are resellers thinking listing these from $450-$600 depending on size? Can't see anyone copping at these prices no matter how badly they want them. I want them but wouldn't buy a pair for anything over $330. They really have to reevaluate their market value and adjust accordingly.

Wonder what the resale prices will be in about a week once stock from the release get in. Any thoughts?

I'm waiting a couple months for the shenanigans to die off. At the end of the day this is an all black shoe. They're nice, but I'm not losing sleep over them.

Last edited:
No one should be losing sleep over ANY shoe period... 
laugh.gif

I passed on $275 last night. Partly because i was sketched out by the seller (i'm a if its too good to be true, run), but part of me was disappointed i needed to even pay that for TB.

Only pair i paid resale was Olives and buying more OG purps for $230-$250. Everything else at retail or below, or i gave someone a little extra for the hassle.

And i'm a big resale purchaser too. But i've cut down on that.

Come on guys, if you can't get a shoe it's not the end of the world, don't pay resell, just move on, there's always going to be a shoe coming up you NEED, that's the game.  Look ahead.  
completely agree. I don't even want them anymore. Moved the hell on. I'm just annoyed at what its become. You can't even really look ahead because you already know the outcome. Everything is going to be hard to get. I knew this was going to happen when everyone was going crazy for the Onyx and Olive 2.0.

That was rock bottom for me.

It is what it is. This is why i stopped copping Jordan's and its probably going to be the same with Boost. I'll just be content with the 1.0's i have.
Pretty much sums it up for me

When I sit back and reflect on what I have to do in 2016 just to have a shot at a shoe I want, I just feel silly

Most people would've taken the money and ran. He might have to wait a week later to get the shoes again but he'd have a few hundred dollar extra in his pockets.

i don't need the money but i would have done it in a heartbeat. Take that money and cop 3 pairs of other UB's that i like.

What's up with RC drop?(not ADC) Still haven't heard anything about my order.No shipping and no cancellation

I'm surprised people are willing to pay these outrageous prices for the TB's. 

Is there anything different from the Triple Blacks than the Core Black 1.0's, other than the boost is painted black?

Back
Top Bottom