ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

save your money.... for a nose job 
laugh.gif
We dont have to go that way now... 

I wear Yeezys with my Zara and H&M denim all the time.

I used to spend $200-400 on jeans back in the day and I've long learned that it's just not worth it.

My most expensive denim I have is Nudie that I buy on sale for like $100-120.

Last edited:

I wear Yeezys with my Zara and H&M denim all the time.

I used to spend $200-400 on jeans back in the day and I've long learned that it's just not worth it.

My most expensive denim I have is Nudie that I buy on sale for like $100-120.
Wow I'm actually opposite, I mean I don't spend 200-400 but I def no longer spend 30 bucks on H&M denim like I use too. 

Jumping in on the clothes/sneakers discussion, it honestly doesnt really matter how much you spend on ****, as long as it fits properly and looks half decent. Its just weird to see dudes who clearly put in a lot of effort into finding the shoes they want and to have the rest of them look like a slob.

Also jeans with UBs/yeezy look like trash imo, too many decent jogger/sweatpant/other options look infinitely better.

Wow I'm actually opposite, I mean I don't spend 200-400 but I def no longer spend 30 bucks on H&M denim like I use too. 
Well I mean I have one pair of H&M, one Zara, one RRL, and 2 pairs of Nudie. Currenty shopping for a pair of black selvedge denim, most likely Naked & Famous when sales start.

I used to buy **** like True Religion, Diesel, Energie, which was all marketing. Also had a pair of A.P.C. and 3sixteen that I put a lot of money and effort into lol

Jumping in on the clothes/sneakers discussion, it honestly doesnt really matter how much you spend on ****, as long as it fits properly and looks half decent. Its just weird to see dudes who clearly put in a lot of effort into finding the shoes they want and to have the rest of them look like a slob.

Also jeans with UBs/yeezy look like trash imo, too many decent jogger/sweatpant/other options look infinitely better.
Can't wear joggers and sweats everyday to work though. I prefer the jean look personally with the  proper taper 

NYC now getting restock of SBB 1.0 and Banned my god, you guys get everything 
its funny because I immediately screenshotted that tweet to my girl and she said "nah you already got those, you don't need doubles of jordans you don't wear". Put me on blast 
laugh.gif

Nah.  Jeans with a smaller leg opening look great with UB's.  Cuff in front over the "tongue", cuff in back behind the "heel-tab" thing

Can't wear joggers and sweats everyday to work though. I prefer the jean look personally with the  proper taper 
I guess by joggers I meant something more along the lines of what uniqlo has, which are more or less tapered slacks with  an elastic cuff. Jeans/denim in general just have too much of a non-athletic association for me, and just goes completely against wearing running shoes, regardless of fit.  I know i'm going to be in the minority here, just throwing in my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom