ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMO, they're trash. Why bother including a dust bag that fills like the cheapest, most flammable beach chair left overs.

The knit isn't nice or tight. Very loose and all over the place.

Rep for not following hype and been honest
 What do I get for thinking these are one of the best UB's of all time? I genuinely like them a LOT! From the first moment I saw pics I said "I will have these no matter what!"

I guess everyone has their own opinions / style. 
nthat.gif

The wife saw my clear onix and loves the colorway. The problem is the clear onix comes only in men sizes. So to convert to women, is it like 1 or 1.5 size smaller?

She wears a 7.5 women Ultra boost. So for the men clear onix I think she would need a men size 6?

Just need some confirmation from some experts here. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
The wife saw my clear onix and loves the colorway. The problem is the clear onix comes only in men sizes. So to coverr to women, is it like 1 or 1.5 size smaller?

She wears a 7.5 women Ultra boost. So for the men clear onix I think she would need a men size 6?

Just need some confirmation from some experts here. Thanks in advance!

She needs a 6.5 mens.

What do I get for thinking these are one of the best UB's of all time? I genuinely like them a LOT! From the first moment I saw pics I said "I will have these no matter what!"

I guess everyone has their own opinions / style. :nthat:

your opinion is all that matters.

I think the hype of it being a new release/collab got people saying it's the best UB out at the moment. I actually prefer the Triple Blacks over the RCs myself. Still very disappointed I couldn't hit on the Triple Blacks. :frown:

Thought the RC were cool but didn't love them. That's why i gladly traded my pair for a DS pair of copper v2s.

4 pairs so far. 3 from ADC and 1 from Adidas SF. Sold 1 to someone I know IRL for retail + ATC fee I paid. So left with 3. Waiting on 4th from ADC to ship. Also, bought 5th at lower resale from StockX. Will have 5 when its all done. None will be sold as of right now. UN DS 1 pair next week.

View media item 2249079
View media item 2249077

Last edited:
4 pairs so far. 3 from ADC and 1 from Adidas SF. Sold 1 to someone I know IRL for retail + ATC fee I paid. So left with 3. Waiting on 4th from ADC to ship. Also, bought 5th at lower resale from StockX. Will have 5 whe its all done. None will be sold. UN DS 1 pair next week.
Damn you love the shoe that much?  Good Job :smile:

Seems a lot of people cooked on the TB FNL drop this morning. Completely forgot all about it and overslept after striking out on ADC yesterday. Was it a relatively easy pickup? Most of my experience with FNL has been pretty bad.

FNL dropped early right? I was on at 5 min after scheduled drop and coulndt get on or through not sure how you all did

Pushas copped on Xhibition, can sleep in tomorrow lmao

With shipping, its still cheaper than Canadian retail before taxes haha

Last edited:
4 pairs so far. 3 from ADC and 1 from Adidas SF. Sold 1 to someone I know IRL for retail + ATC fee I paid. So left with 3. Waiting on 4th from ADC to ship. Also, bought 5th at lower resale from StockX. Will have 5 when its all done. None will be sold. UN DS 1 pair next week.

View media item 2249079
View media item 2249077

I could be wrong but I think you mention this like 40 times ... lol we get my dude you cooked

Back
Top Bottom