ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going white is a no good dead end. Mobile is still spinning and tried the link on another browser and works back to splash.

man, nobody sits out any releases in here! You guys eat.

Adidas stays winning. Killing the game.

I'd cop those pushas for $100

nice man, got the exact same shoes today too. and yea, im very curious to see the R2s in hand, how they are comfort-wise vs. the R1s
Thanks breh, actually these'll be my first NMDs too, but I'm guessing those feel similar to the Human Races.

Also, if anyone wants to size swap a 13 white tri color for an 11 or an 11.5 I'm down

wanted tri's simply for the amount they're listed for on GOAT 
laugh.gif
That won't last long anymore haha. Drag that price down about 70% and you'll more in the neighborhood of what they'll go for

man, nobody sits out any releases in here! You guys eat.

Adidas stays winning. Killing the game.

I'd cop those pushas for $100
Seems like you, me, and @macg0120 are in the minority with not liking the Pushas. Easy pass on those and all of the NMDs that released for me. Only pair I wanted were TB UC today.

I have the nmd_r2 in both colorways carted. One is size 9.5 and one 11.5 if anyone wants. Not for sure how that works lol

Seems like you, me, and @macg0120
are in the minority with not liking the Pushas. Easy pass on those and all of the NMDs that released for me. Only pair I wanted were TB UC today.

I initially liked them when pics first surfaced, but then i couldnt get over the ankle collar and then the snake print started to look less appealing to me.

Certainly see why most like them though. Can't go wrong with a grey shoe.

But those tri's? No.

Another case of we all have different tastes......

Back
Top Bottom