ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

changed my email through account settings, it works

$80 for nmd is not bad 
Just edit your email address? But how would you get your email confirmations? Or are you saying that you have another email address with an .edu and you switched it on your account?

Just edit your email address? But how would you get your email confirmations? Or are you saying that you have another email address with an .edu and you switched it on your account?
you're just changing the email you use to login

im pretty sure emails after the change will go to the new one

it says the promo is NCAA so it mightve been a mistake on their behalf

If you guys are college students, 40% off anything on adidas right now. Make sure your account has your .EDU email. Just got 40% off the RC pureboost for my girl 
Repped man, thanks. Borrowed a buddy's email. I've been out of school for 9 years. 
laugh.gif

wow i was trying to pick up the pharell x adidas carrot pants but someone got them.. smh i dont know why adidas blocked my ip i havent been on their website for a week.. i basically checked out on my phone on my ****** 3g

anyone score on the uncaged TB's today? I didn't :frown:
I planned to skip work and try and get them in-store today but checked online first just to see if they were really dropping. My size was one of the 5 sizes left when I logged on. Very grateful for the early drop. 

People seem to be passing on them earlier.

If I bought something this morning and change it now, will I get a new price on what I bought and will they credit me the difference??

If I bought something this morning and change it now, will I get a new price on what I bought and will they credit me the difference??
doubt it im pretty sure this promo was for a specific school but they messed up and applies to all edu emails

Which one of you cart jacked me on the women gradient core blacks? That was a Christmas present. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
doubt it would have worked on this mornings drops anyway, all specifically said they are excluded from any discounts

Back
Top Bottom