ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

At least you're not paying everything on resale as I am :frown:  
Feel your pain
ohwell.gif

The women's burg looks nicer than the men's pair. At first I thought they were gonna be a cherry red which would've been dope.
Yeah seems like the women are getting better cws of the GRs overall. wmns CB 3.0 > mens CB 3.0.

At least you're not paying everything on resale as I am :frown:  

Oh well It's almost xmas, time to treat myself I guess 

Feel your pain
ohwell.gif
Would have payed resale for TB 1.0 if I didn't catch that FNL drop. The resale prices for TB are pretty high though. I only ever payed resale for an UB once and I want to try and keep that number low.
laugh.gif

Yeah seems like the women are getting better cws of the GRs overall. wmns CB 3.0 > mens CB 3.0.
I think this is the case because they actually have 'different' colors vs. rehash of 1.0/2.0 CWs.

Monochromatic doesn't have to be the norm for Men's CWs.

Would have payed resale for TB 1.0 if I didn't catch that FNL drop. The resale prices for TB are pretty high though. I only ever payed resale for an UB once and I want to try and keep that number low.
laugh.gif
Honestly glad I paid resale before the U.S drop. Paying $290 doesn't feel as bad with what people are asking for now....

Finally caught up. Seems like adidas keeping collabs strictly 1.0 knit? Good move if that's the case.
Yeah, pretty surprised as well all collabs so far are on the 1.0 knit and soon to debut miAdidas is on 2.0 knit while the new 3.0s are being released. 

Wonder what's the thought process behind this...

Last edited:

Just to add to the RC UB sizing questions (know this has been beaten to sh*t, but I still see people asking):

I wear 10.5 in all my UBs (1.0 and 2.0, 1.0 is a little more snug but I like it that way). Got my RCs, and they EASILY run .5 size bigger. I could probably even go down a full size. Thankfully I have another size 10 on the way, but I'll need to try to find a size swap for these 10.5 (crazy amount of room at the front). 
Can also add to this post and say that RCs are definitely .5 big, there is an inch of extra room around the toe box for me.  I

Honestly glad I paid resale before the U.S drop. Paying $290 doesn't feel as bad with what people are asking for now....
Yeah I saw a $310 listing right before drop I didn't take and regretted it that whole day after I failed at copping them at ADC drop. FNL came through though the next morning and now my TB should be here in a couple days. Still can't believe I managed to get them for retail considering the prices they are going for.

Can also add to this post and say that RCs are definitely .5 big, there is an inch of extra room around the toe box for me.  I

Especially if you wear your UB without insoles. Then a whole size down is good. Basically like a NMD PK sizing.

Last edited:
My wallet can't handle all these releases... probably gonna pass till after christmas I mean it's snowing in Canada right now, so I can't even wear them 
roll.gif

Especially if you were your UB without insoles. Then a whole size down is good. Basically like a NMD PK sizing.
I wear all my boost without insoles. Went TTS with RC and they felt a bit bigger without insoles. Tried them on with insoles and they felt perfect. Sizing just varies from person to person I guess.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw a $310 listing right before drop I didn't take and regretted it that whole day after I failed at copping them at ADC drop. FNL came through though the next morning and now my TB should be here in a couple days. Still can't believe I managed to get them for retail considering the prices they are going for.

I 100% could only cop from FNL because of that delayed release. If they dropped initially like they were supposed to, there's no way I could have gotten a pair.

My wallet can't handle all these releases... probably gonna pass till after christmas I mean it's snowing in Canada right now, so I can't even wear them 
roll.gif
It'll calm down shortly after the holidays....hopefully, as my wallet is starting to hurt as well, lol

reigningchamp shipped my order!!!

Man stepped away and I see all these burg posts. Whats the deal? tomorrow now?

really? Which ones? I'm still seeing $350+. Everyone seems to be overseas too
Yes saw some pairs in local groups, but I'm also talking about those pairs overseas, they aren't that shady at all and most of those people do pp invoice so you're safe. Don't be scared tho ... 

Did anyone catch any TBs in 12.5 or 13? All I've seen is up to 12. I can fit in 12 but it's pretty snug and would rather have a 12.5 or even 13.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom