ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calling it a night, boys.  Shout out to all of the PM's that specifically said, "I'm not sneakeraddet btw."

Glad people copped 
nthat.gif
You earned the MVP of the month 

all these new members need to go back on sneaker twitter and stop asking for handouts.

Don't be a douche and PM these dudes.

i wear size 8.5 for 1.0 UB, i have a wide foot, and im contemplating on paying resell for the RC UB. However I've heard mixed reviews on RC UB for length but not width. People saying length for RC UB is .5 longer but what about the width? Would u guys recommend my wide foot for sizing down to an 8 or just keep it at 8.5? Also do you guys resell will drop a little more in a week or 2?
It's hard to make a recommendation without knowing how that 8.5 fits on your foot.  If it is snug then stay with 8.5 in RC.  If it's perfect stay 8.5.  If it's a little on the long/big side, you can go down to 8 for RCs.

I think the RCs fit a little bit less than 0.5 bigger than other 1.0s for both length and width.

As for prices, they might drop a little bit more as more orders come in, but keep in mind a lot of pairs get sold before they're even in hand.  I got mine for resale from someone who copped on ADC and I have them before a lot of folks have their orders from reigningchamp.com.  I'd expect prices to be at their lowest between now and end of next week and then they will probably start to climb.

I passed because I'm more interested in a few other colors but $145 is a steal on the brand new CB, surely that was an error on the vendor's part for allowing that code to be applied on them? Will this site honor it on the flood of orders that just came in? If they do that's awesome 
nthat.gif

Thanks for the initial heads up that there was a deal out there, got my order in. I think it'll be the first pair of UBs that I copped under retail. Time to retire the OG Purples.

Last edited:
I passed because I'm more interested in a few other colors but $145 is a steal on the brand new CB, surely that was an error on the vendor's part for allowing that code to be applied on them? Will this site honor it on the flood of orders that just came in? If they do that's awesome :nthat:

they will honor. No error at all. This is how they do it

Back
Top Bottom