ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was looking to cop the Grey's but a few pages back they seem very light...looking like a pass for me.

White 1.0 to me is still the best.
i was actually shocked when i saw one in real life due to the yellowness in the knit. you see they never restocked in europe so very rare here.

got to say i like them, the yellowing boost would be probably alright with them (the holy trinty of creams, tb and white 1.0 laughing in the face of boost yellowing)

Last edited:
Was thinking of ordering from Windy City Sole as they have a size 11 RC for 325$ but 82$ shipping to Sweden is just waaaay to much. Oh how I love that Adidas haven't released them here : )))))

man, screw those stock numbers if they're true
mean.gif
Is it for UB 3.0? How does it look?

Are the RC's still supposed to drop in Europe this year?  Completely missed the CDN in-store drops last week...ugh.

someone posted on the last page for total number of pairs per colorway. Black and white were in the thousands, the other 3 had like 350 or less.
Damn, that looks bad. Well, alternatively, I can go to the store and pick it up if they are OOS online.

The men's burgundy is fire. I like how there is white mixed in the knitting. I might have to pass, since I bought those CB from SS last night.

does anyone know how the boost 3.0 fit compared to yeezy/nmd? I always had to size down to a 9 with the yeezy and nmds...  usually a 9.5 though. I tried to do a quick search but didnt see anything. I'm also a 9.5 in the uncaged ultraboost.. I'm thinking 9.5 right?
I wanna know too. I thought I remember reading that the 3.0 material is more stretchy and less snug compared 1.0 or 2.0. Judging from your uncaged sizing, im assuming you should stay the same size.

Back
Top Bottom