ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone missed out on the sweatshop deal I have 2 pairs coming. I was in such a hurry that I ordered the wrong size the first time. Reordered again with my correct size and sent out the cancellation request for the first pair but the order was processed anyway. If anyone wants it let me know. It'll be the 140 or whatever plus shipping. It's still a discount for whoever wants it.
Size?

What about if you paid with PayPal?

I first tried with my CC and then PayPal and kept getting "We need you to re-submit your payment details for security purposes"
Black Tri colors ordered with an edu address, paid with Paypal (associated with my gmail addy), went through just fine.

Black Tri colors ordered with an edu address, paid with Paypal (associated with my gmail addy), went through just fine.
We're talking about the regular checkout loops. Not the .edu trick. Which I'm really bummed I missed out on, haha. 

Adidas water tower Chicago has full run sitting of grey, black 3.0's, as well as a full run of NMD R2 olives.

repped all for the response. Lol damn I have a legit edu email too. But I wouldn't have gotten through anyway and didn't want anymore NMD
I was online for about an hour and couldn't come up with anything to buy but the tech fleece looking suit and passed. Once i got offline the black trico's restocked and dudes ate off that. Patched an hour later.

repped all for the response. Lol damn I have a legit edu email too. But I wouldn't have gotten through anyway and didn't want anymore NMD
Today you killed my hopes with why I'm getting looped and ****** up all the time. 

rip adc chances 

at first I used to always be stuck in cart loops, meaning the pair is in my cart, I hit checkout and it will bring me to billing/shipping details and hit Payment Details and it would loop me back to cart. Nowadays I don't get that loop as much, only the Submit Payment loop which only further flags my account

Yeah this account flagging nonsense is really annoying. I never had any issues until the trico release, have about 1k in pending charges. I even tried to checkout with the cargo nmd's to see if it was just a one time thing, and nope same ish. 

Dunno what to do. I think I will try to purchase the UB's using another cc and see what happens, but if I get the ghost charges again then I am completely at a loss for words on how to fix it. 

Tan uncaged came in.
Every time you change your avi I'm like "Who tf is this dude he's cooping everything" Then I realize is you 
laugh.gif

Good pick up, when will you show us your collection? 

Yeah this account flagging nonsense is really annoying. I never had any issues until the trico release, have about 1k in pending charges. I even tried to checkout with the cargo nmd's to see if it was just a one time thing, and nope same ish. 

Dunno what to do. I think I will try to purchase the UB's using another cc and see what happens, but if I get the ghost charges again then I am completely at a loss for words on how to fix it. 

Adidas is the new Finishline :lol:

if you're doing that, make sure its a completely different name, billing, shipping, email, login, everything. Other wise, you'll just get that card flagged as well. At first I thought it was just my 1 card, but all my cards are getting denied so now all my cards and all my info is flagged. I'm gonna need to borrow a friend's address or something

Is the lack of interest on the Triple White 3.0 because most people already have the 1.0 or 2.0 versions?

I know it's a matter of preference, but I do enjoy the translucent stripes and the lack of colour on the primeknit. This is probably the closest all white version so far.

Is the lack of interest on the Triple White 3.0 because most people already have the 1.0 or 2.0 versions?

I know it's a matter of preference, but I do enjoy the translucent stripes and the lack of colour on the primeknit. This is probably the closest all white version so far.
You said it best. A matter of preference 

if you completely ignore the fact that J&D exists 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom