ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sweatshop put up more sizes last night. 9.5-11 I believe. Put in my order again this time for one pair. Hopefully they don't cancel again.

Is it reasonable to swap mystery red sz 10 in womans (sz9mens) for RC/TB/Creams/Olives??  

I need one of those in a 9.5-10 and dont want to pay resell. 
For RC/TB/Creams, I doubt anyone will even consider that trade regardless of cash. The mystery red are GR and most likely going to restock heavily.

Olives you have a better chance, but you'll def be adding cash IMO. 

Just got order processed mail from Sweatshop 2 minutes ago so it looks like I'm good to go! Size US 11.

And you know where to send the KP's haha

Glad to hear folks hitting on these releases though... it gets old to see people frustrated after every drop. This month I've hit on RC, Trico, and Burgundy UB's... the only one I didn't hit was Pusha. pretty stoked to end out the year this way!

yessir, looks like they should be in tomorrow :smokin

Triple black resell in Europe = basically gone. Not the first pair I've seen for that price.

damn, I really should have waited instead of panic i guess :rofl: maybe i'll just double up at that price then.

My runningshoes order for the light grey 3.0 got canceled
mean.gif
. On the hunt again for a 9.5 or 10 if anyone has a line!

still undecided on 3.0 burgs. I think part of me really only likes them because I want 1.0s so badly.
Then theres that darkerr burg version with no white thats supposed to be coming later too, that one looks much better

Last edited:
So I've tried different cards, addresses, and emails and I am still getting the same. Any Canadians having issue shopping on US Adidas site?
[h3]FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS.[/h3]
Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method.

So I've tried different cards, addresses, and emails and I am still getting the same. Any Canadians having issue shopping on US Adidas site?
[h3]FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS.[/h3]
Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method.
Welcome to the checkout loop 
ohwell.gif

something about your info is flagged. Name, card number, address, e-mail - something. So you won't be able to submit an order with your current info. Try changing some of it to see if the order will go through. 

TB resell market is completely dead in Europe. I picked some up for $260 shipped to the US and am seeing them even cheaper now.

Had two chances throughout the day yesterday to cop the RC for $360 shipped but I just couldn't pull the trigger. I really wanted them when pictures started surfacing of them and I know that was probably the best deal I could find for a pair but I feel like I saw so many pictures of them already that I've already grown tired of them.
laugh.gif
That and the fact that people are reporting the PK feels cheap/thin and the toebox is wide makes me weary to buy a pair. I guess I just don't want them badly enough anymore.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure if i want to keep RCs myself. Probably holding them on to them for now though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom