ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

this bro 

This is what I said. 

Currently making a list of the people who sent me a pm, crossing of the full time lurkers, the new comers,  and people that i've never seen. 

So for the people who have sent me a PM

I've been a little busy and haven't had the time to really do a good reply to all, so I'm thinking about doing some sort of raffle to pick the person that's gonna take the pair. 

But I'm up to give it to someone who's that Size(There's only 13.5 and 14 US) in Belugas and that can legitimately prove that the shoes will be for him/her whatever (Haven't quite figured how I'm gonna do this, but that is what I would like to do) 

Tomorrow I'm gonna be crazy busy. But for Thursday I promise I will have come up with a solution (Either you sending me pics of your other shoes, the sizes I mean, or whatever, I still don't know) and doing a little facebook chat to talk more smoothly , don't know that either, but will come up with a solution. 

Chee
You drawing a raffle to sell for Rape price or retail? 

u can get the entire **** outta here with 2.0s...3.0s can stay 
laugh.gif

Please don't start another knit debate. Things are pointless. People still haven't grasped that opinions are not facts 

1.0 knit = i want them all

2.0 solar reds with black painted boost and olive 2.0's are fire 

3.0 = militaries, white noise, quicksilvers(maybe)

everyone just needs to realize whatever they think is wrong and my list above is right. 

oh and stop trying to flip everything. thx. 

Mods: please close thread. 

thx. 

Everyone's entitled to his/her own opinion. The hate against 2.0 and 3.0s equally deserve its place in this thread as much as the love for them. #freespeech.
And the guy who said that just arrived to the thread. He wants the house for himself on the first day 

I i understand some people like the 2.0 (and 3.0) but do those people actually think 2.0 is superior to 1.0??

I'm honestly just asking because i dont think ive met anyone in the last year with that stance. 

I i understand some people like the 2.0 (and 3.0) but do those people actually think 2.0 is superior to 1.0??

I'm honestly just asking because i dont think ive met anyone in the last year with that stance. 
The sole is much more durable isn't in (2.0 over 1.0)? Knit design 1.0 all day 

There's one regular here who's a 2.0 guy so...  Forgot who tho... LOL

How much is resell price for RC UB size 7.5?

Im looking to buy 1. Is 400-500 ok?

Thanks.
That size was a nightmare for me to track down. I'm a true size 8 but prefer the 7.5 in the RC. For that size you are in the correct price range. I have an extra 7.5 on the way I can let you know about.

Back
Top Bottom