ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The stripes looked taped on
ohwell.gif
. Also the blue stripe is way too close to the collar. The little things adidas.....

Went home early from work due to having a cold... since I work IT I decided to stay remote. Heard the doorbell ring and..
My black ones just arrived too. First pair of NMDs that i'm gonna keep because they're actually pretty nice. 

Had the White OGs and I just stared at them, wondering why people were going crazy for it. Then someone offered me like 500 for them and I haven't bothered with NMDs until now.

wish I could've carted that 9.5 for you turbo. I carted a 9 and offered the cart oop and a few members PMed me but have no idea how cart oop works. After I explained it, they went silent until the timer hit 0. Help me help you.

Last edited:
I see no love for burgs here .. but it's selling out lol , a lot of people chanting wool burgs when the time comes and they can't cop they would make another excuse to wait for next burg drop lol .. funny

I see no love for burgs here .. but it's selling out lol , a lot of people chanting wool burgs when the time comes and they can't cop they would make another excuse to wait for next burg drop lol .. funny
i think adidas calling them burgundy is a stretch to begin with, they look like a damn candy cane

Burg is the only 3.0 I might keep. First pair since they stopped the 1.0 knit

Back
Top Bottom