ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I second everything about all the posts of the R2 being total ****, 100000000% agree, adidas is being dumb, doing the same **** that dropped JB value, if they don't get creative real fast it's inevitable whats about to happen.

See photo above you or below you.
Yeah but I also like this. Makes it look like a poor mans PB 350s.

Lol. Still I bet the resell will be almost like a yzy

I like the 3.0's
I don't get why so much hate for the pattern but so much love for the yzys

Just got the triple black uncaged in today. Pure [emoji]128293[/emoji]. Straight to feet and worn all day. But I do now see why people were complaining about the collar. Din't bug me on my first uncaged pair though. Still I think this is one of the best UBs this year.

Lol. Still I bet the resell will be almost like a yzy

I like the 3.0's
I don't get why so much hate for the pattern but so much love for the yzys

i like the 3.0 as well.. just wait til the white noise drop. they'll come out of the woodworks.. mark my word

I like the 3.0s also but they do look like ball sacks or stretch marks. But prefer them over 2.0. 1.0 still king for me. White noise is a must for me.

Never had gradients and never will. As of now all my UBs are 1.0s.
swooped the stretch mark burgs but once i got them in person i had to sell them and somehow got 275 for them. Also got the 3.0 navy since I missed out on the 1.0s in my size every time

swooped the stretch mark burgs but once i got them in person i had to sell them and somehow got 275 for them. Also got the 3.0 navy since I missed out on the 1.0s in my size every time

The 3.0s that i would consider are the ones I missed out with the 1.0s or the new cws.

filthy adidas noted  ship date to only be shipped on the expected delivery date (monday).. just put up delivery pickup lets see if i can pick up tomorrow..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom