ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you have a wide foot then yes more comfortable, especially after your feet swells. Feels better to me compared to all the 1.0s except the wool blends. Those feel about the same.
If you have a wide foot do you still go .5 down from UB size? ( I go .5 up from tts in UB)

Last edited:

If you have a wide foot do you still go .5 down from UB size? ( I go .5 up from tts in UB)
For me (Wide Feet)

Universal Size = 11

1.0 = 11.5

RC = 11 

3.0 = ?? (probably 11, 3.0 stretches enough to compensate) 

11.5 in 3.0 is too long for me.

Last edited:

For me (Wide Feet)

Universal Size = 11

1.0 = 11.5

RC = 11 

3.0 = ?? (probably 11, 3.0 stretches enough to compensate) 

11.5 in 3.0 is too long for me.
Perfect I wear an 11 in 1.0 UB and ordered a 10.5 RC should be good to go! Thanks fam.

Last edited:
Perfect I wear an 11 in 1.0 UB and ordered a 10.5 RC should be good to go! Thanks fam.

Im an 11 in 1.0(can do anything from 10.5-11.5 really) and i got a 10.5 in RC. They fit well. I thought about going down to a 10 but im not sure if my foot would poke out or not

Not super involved in all the releases but I've been wanting one of the basic color ways for a while now due to the comfort. Was finally able to snag a pair of black/white this past Tuesday and they arrived today. Unfortunately there is a huge glue glob on the toe box area that I can get rid of. Does anyone know when these might restock or if they're available somewhere else at the moment (size 12)

View media item 2258195

Finally had a chance today to go to adidas store and tried the fitting of UB 3.0. I prefer my UB 1.0 sizing of size 8 (went up .5 from my TTS) than 7.5.

Size 7.5- length is perfect but snugged in the ankle part. I dont have a wide foot but i prefer .5 size bigger.
Size 8- lengthwise, same as my UB 1.0 (imo). My feet feels more comfortable in size 8 than my TTS of 7.5.

Thought about it over the weekend. The shoes shown in the doctored up pics off ADC look so much nicer - the knit looks nice and wooly, there is that mesh type pattern where the toe box starts, etc. The 3.0 knit and pattern just aren't for me. If anyone needs an oop on Grey 9.0 for retail + shipping let me know, if not, they're going back to ADC.

To confirm one more time - for those that fit 9.5 perfectly in UB 1.0 and have narrow or normal width feet: definitely go down to 9 for the 3.0.

MG for today. Have not worn this for a month.
Great minds think alike.
nthat.gif
 Rocked the MGs today too. In the rain also cause I'm a savage! Love the MGs. It's up there with the Creams in my top UBs 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
No brainer
Depends what you are going for. Yeezys are comfy, look dope, and get everyone's attention even people who don't care about sneakers. RC are really nice but only people in the sneaker community really know that they are special. AND TB 1.0 are boring black shoes that feel amazing but they look like any other black shoe.

At the end of the day do you want to stunt on everyone or just on those within the sneaker community lol.

Do it.. Everyone has yeezys.
LOL! Thing is I like the Yeezys. However, I don't see myself wearing it as much as I would the RCs or TBs. Then I look at my collection and I see the 350 Pirate Blacks and Fly Knit Racers Oreo 2.0 and I think, "Do I really need a UB version of those colorways?" Decisions decisions. 
what size are you?

Great minds think alike. :nthat:  Rocked the MGs today too. In the rain also cause I'm a savage! Love the MGs. It's up there with the Creams in my top UBs :smokin

Cant wear it in the rain. Other than the potential of yellowing boost, I might slip and slide. Lol.

View media item 2258222View media item 2258225

Thought about it over the weekend. The shoes shown in the doctored up pics off ADC look so much nicer - the knit looks nice and wooly, there is that mesh type pattern where the toe box starts, etc. The 3.0 knit and pattern just aren't for me. If anyone needs an oop on Grey 9.0 for retail + shipping let me know, if not, they're going back to ADC.

To confirm one more time - for those that fit 9.5 perfectly in UB 1.0 and have narrow or normal width feet: definitely go down to 9 for the 3.0.

Yeah looks like the patterns between Actual and Stock photo are reversed

Cant wear it in the rain. Other than the potential of yellowing boost, I might slip and slide. Lol.
Haven't wore my UB in the rain for a while, and was reminded the other day how dangerous it can be, almost dropped 2+ worth of camera equipment.  Will check the weather report before putting UB on again! lol

Yup that's exactly what I did just like the other two wide-footers. haha. TTS 10 so RC sz10. UB1.0=sz10.5.
side by side the 10.5 RC seems longer then my 3m 10.5. I tried my best to do a photo comparison.
Right shoes of RC, 3M , RC sz10.
Hope this helps.
Great illustration, helps me out a ton. Repped. Got to love adidas sizing consistency.
laugh.gif

True. I was contemplating whether or not I should risk wearing it in the rain cause of the yellowing. Then I thought about folks throwing their Ultra Boosts in the washing machine and having no issues so I said, "Don't give a damn, gonna rock these babies."

As for the slipping, if I slip, at least my feet gonna look good while I'm in the air 
nthat.gif

Haven't wore my UB in the rain for a while, and was reminded the other day how dangerous it can be, almost dropped 2+ worth of camera equipment.  Will check the weather report before putting UB on again! lol

Yeah I still remember my almost first incident with UB. I was lining up for a buffet then I also went for a split. Lol. After that im always cautious especially wet tiles.

True. I was contemplating whether or not I should risk wearing it in the rain cause of the yellowing. Then I thought about folks throwing their Ultra Boosts in the washing machine and having no issues so I said, "Don't give a damn, gonna rock these babies."

As for the slipping, if I slip, at least my feet gonna look good while I'm in the air :nthat:

:lol:

RRS just changed my ship date of my 3.0s from the 12th to the 19th. not surprised though

Last edited:
So theres 2 olive colorways right? The military with a non gum sole and the other one with a gum sole? Or was the gum sole one just a sample

Back
Top Bottom