ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Interesting ankle cut on those. They look like they will be extra comfortable. Have to see those Jordan 11 lacing style in person. Anymore than $140 though and I'll pass.
They've gotten a huge upgrade for sure, i'm still a fan of the OG pure boost but these soles look so much more durable. agreed on the price. 

Damn, took the chance and get a BIG L ... Ended up paying 210$ extra in taxes for RC, so ended up with 600$, damn... 

sick.gif
how did that happen?

what country are you in and where did you buy from

sick.gif
how did that happen?

what country are you in and where did you buy from
$210 in taxes! damn... sorry to hear that.

so you bought em for 390.... I hope ur not in America cause StockX has em for cheaper than that. new account and you get $25 off.

Man you guys are some ballers. I sometimes cringe at the fact that I'm paying retail prices for these kicks lol, but to each his own

i posted about it not too long ago.  

i don't like them. it's going back to adidas.
I will look for your post. Thanks for the heads up 
thanks! Looking good 

Here are my pictures of the navy 3.0's. I personally like 'em compared to the other colorways.

http://niketalk.com/t/592656/adidas...o-buying-selling-trading/118440#post_27108312
thanks for the link! They look really nice in the pics!

shout out to vinotwofour vinotwofour for the post about the duffle from xhibition. My pants and bag just came in. I thought the duffle was gunna be suede like what RC sells on their site but its a mesh material. Its definitely a sturdy/durable bag, not some cheap free thing they decided to give away. Im curious why xhibition did this rather than give them away with the shoes like cncpts did.

The pants I bought in order to get the bag arnt bad, but I already knew they were overpriced.

Oh yeah, they included a note/card that I won tickets to the Bengals/Browns game...last sunday :lol:

View media item 2262245

Better than any yeezy thats released, and I might even like these more than the RC's- need more pics
I feel the same way. What I really like is the low ankle/heel area on this silhouette so I bet they are really comfortable. Can't wait to see more pictures of them. They might be my most anticipated release.

Last edited:
shout out to @vinotwofour for the post about the duffle from xhibition. My pants and bag just came in. I thought the duffle was gunna be suede like what RC sells on their site but its a mesh material. Its definitely a sturdy/durable bag, not some cheap free thing they decided to give away. Im curious why xhibition did this rather than give them away with the shoes like cncpts did.

The pants I bought in order to get the bag arnt bad, but I already knew they were overpriced.

Oh yeah, they included a note/card that I won tickets to the Bengals/Browns game...last sunday
laugh.gif
How insulting to put in Browns tickets in there. Might have well put in a pile of garbage

shout out to @vinotwofour for the post about the duffle from xhibition. My pants and bag just came in. I thought the duffle was gunna be suede like what RC sells on their site but its a mesh material. Its definitely a sturdy/durable bag, not some cheap free thing they decided to give away. Im curious why xhibition did this rather than give them away with the shoes like cncpts did.

Oh yeah, they included a note/card that I won tickets to the Bengals/Browns game...last sunday
laugh.gif
Damn when did they do this?! So you had to make a purchase in order to get the duffle bag?

laugh.gif

LOL nice, now to travel back in time to watch two terrible teams play a terrible game.

Xhibition is smart tho lol, they definitely held back the duffle because they knew people wouldn't buy the RC clothing without an incentive

Damn when did they do this?! So you had to make a purchase in order to get the duffle bag?

yeah they posted on their IG thursday about it, then vino pointed it out on friday. you had to buy a piece of RC clothing, and only RC stuff they have in the site is the adidas collab :lol:

LOL nice, now to travel back in time to watch two terrible teams play a terrible game.

Xhibition is smart tho lol, they definitely held back the duffle because they knew people wouldn't buy the RC clothing without an incentive

seriously what a terrible game haha. and thats a very good point about the incentive for the clothing. It definitely got me to bite haha, I even passed on the pants for 40% off with that edu email jig.

yeah they posted on their IG thursday about it, then vino pointed it out on friday. you had to buy a piece of RC clothing, and only RC stuff they have in the site is the adidas collab
laugh.gif

seriously what a terrible game haha. and thats a very good point about the incentive for the clothing. It definitely got me to bite haha, I even passed on the pants for 40% off with that edu email jig.
Were they all out of the $100 Uber giftcard?

I say go for it. Also because I'm wondering how it'll look because I've got a pair. Gonna paint the heel cup too?
not sure about the heel cup. I think the gold heel cup will make it look cooler...the only problem is that the heel cup is a little scratched. 

Back
Top Bottom