ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TB UB sizing same as all? .5 size up frm TTS? Tried searchn but cant find anything besides talk about 3.0s and RCs

Last edited:
Y'all make 3.0s sound real comfy. Can't wait for the Olives.
I mean I own a lot of 1.0's. Went to my local adidas store and tried on the 3.0's.. instantantiously I thought they were more comfortable . But to each their own

we need @skep to bring out the scale to see if the 3.0 is lighter than the 1.0

I thought it was lighter, but i tend to feel all kinds of good feelings whenever i un-ds a new pair of shoes.

we need @skep to bring out the scale to see if the 3.0 is lighter than the 1.0

I thought it was lighter, but i tend to feel all kinds of good feelings whenever i un-ds a new pair of shoes.
I would assume 3.0's are automatically lighter because of the thinner PK. 

You can change your Avi now, Fisher is fired 
roll.gif

I'm starting to think maybe the Grey 3.0's I got were just a bad pair that are a little wider than they are supposed to be. I got a pair of Burgundy's and compared them - the Burgundy's are not as wide in the upper and fit much more snug. Notice how there's a lot of extra PK folding over itself on the Greys where the cage ends? The Burgundy's don't have all that extra material there... Maybe I'm reaching here 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to think maybe the Grey 3.0's I got were just a bad pair that are a little wider than they are supposed to be. I got a pair of Burgundy's and compared them - the Burgundy's are not as wide in the upper and fit much more snug. Notice how there's a lot of extra PK folding over itself on the Greys where the cage ends? The Burgundy's don't have all that extra material there... Maybe I'm reaching here 
laugh.gif
looking good looking good 

I haven't chimed in on the 1.0 vs. 2.0 vs. 3.0 and I don't plan to start now lol. But I will give my opinion on sizing.

I went in-store and tried on both a size 8 and 8.5 in the 3.0. Being that the knit was way more stretchy in the toe box area, the size 8 felt way better on foot with a perfect length as well. With that said, here is my UB sizing.

1.0 - size 8.5

2.0 - size 8.5

Uncaged - size 8.5

3.0 - size 8

RC - size 8.5

I haven't chimed in on the 1.0 vs. 2.0 vs. 3.0 and I don't plan to start now lol. But I will give my opinion on sizing.

I went in-store and tried on both a size 8 and 8.5 in the 3.0. Being that the knit was way more stretchy in the toe box area, the size 8 felt way better on foot with a perfect length as well. With that said, here is my UB sizing.

1.0 - size 8.5

2.0 - size 8.5

Uncaged - size 8.5

3.0 - size 8

RC - size 8.5
do u have narrow feet?

cause my perfect fit for uncaged is 11 but i have to go 11.5 on 1.0

I mean I own a lot of 1.0's. Went to my local adidas store and tried on the 3.0's.. instantantiously I thought they were more comfortable . But to each their own
I don't own any 3.0s yet, so my interest has been piqued.

do u have narrow feet?

cause my perfect fit for uncaged is 11 but i have to go 11.5 on 1.0
No sir, I actually have wide feet haha. My TTS in Adidas is size 8, hence the .5 up for Ultra Boosts. Only exception is the 3.0 because of the reasons I mentioned. The knit is way too stretchy for my taste.

Back
Top Bottom