ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just barely looked at the detailed pics of the naked collab, didnt notice the cage. really wish the cage was plastic instead of the that all over wool material.

Based on the sizing page on naked's site their doesn't appear to be a men's 13. Which is great because no tall men exist. And even if they did, they would be to tall for athletics. Thus it's understandable why an athletic shoe company wouldn't cater to these imaginary needs.

Based on the sizing page on naked's site their doesn't appear to be a men's 13. Which is great because no tall men exist. And even if they did, they would be to tall for athletics. Thus it's understandable why an athletic shoe company wouldn't cater to these imaginary needs.

Yeah they didn't make 13 because the shoe would be too big. Like the ocean.

Yeah they didn't make 13 because the shoe would be too big. Like the ocean.
The size chart on the Naked website is just a generic size chart, not necessarily indicative of the actual sizes they'll be stocking.

That being said, I can't find any evidence of Naked ever stocking a shoe over size 42 (US men's 8.5).

Many sources said the shoe was coming out in both men's & women's sizes though, maybe the other retailers will be the ones dropping men's sizes.

Regardless, it's pretty rare for collab UBs to come in a size bigger than 13.

The size chart on the Naked website is just a generic size chart, not necessarily indicative of the actual sizes they'll be stocking.

That being said, I can't find any evidence of Naked ever stocking a shoe over size 42 (US men's 8.5).

Many sources said the shoe was coming out in both men's & women's sizes though, maybe the other retailers will be the ones dropping men's sizes.

Regardless, it's pretty rare for collab UBs to come in a size bigger than 13.
Just checked their insta and found them responding to a customer:

nakedcph@santananosleep from US4 - US12

Yeah I was just looking at the same thing. Wonder if they mean men's or women's.
They're going to listed as EU sizes so it's universal to them. But the sizes going live are mens sizes 4-12 (womens sizes 5-13). I don't think there is a separate mens and womens release. Just extended women's sizes like the womens WW I'm guessing

Last edited:
They're going to listed as EU sizes so it's universal to them. But the sizes going live are mens sizes 4-12 (womens sizes 5-13). I don't think there is a separate mens and womens release. Just extended women's sizes like the womens WW I'm guessing
Yeah the eu sizing is universal, was just referring to their comment where they mentioned US sizing so it makes sense that it'd be men's 4-12 since a men's 3 doesn't exist far as I know haha.

(Yes I know women's size 4 exists)

Last edited:
Really want these but having a hard time justifying wake up in the middle of the night to try and score on a site that will most likely get bombed w traffic

They're EU sizes, which are universal. So find your equivalent EU size and cop that.

Yes 1.0 (but if you can't tell, why does it matter?)

http://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html
Cause i've never tried on a 1.0 before only 3.0 and Ive been hearing that the 1.0 fit tighter. I normally wear a 10 in jays and V2s but tried on a 3.0 and 9.5 was still a bit roomy at the toes. So just wanted to make sure if the Naked was a 1.0 or something else. 

After reading up from page 3978 on; congrats to those who cooked on the restock for the burg-beefs on ADC: sorry to who those who didn't hit on the confirmed app for V2's.

Imma try and get a pair of those naked joints mañana.

Edit: received a call from my local finish line around 1730 est and I hit on the V2's!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom