ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Online Sneaker game Washed

Chase Sapphire? I got declined too at first
laugh.gif
Strange because they almost never decline my orders.
Sapphire Reserve. Recently upgraded to that based on the points because I take a lot of vacations a year. But damn, I got the decline text that said fraud and the purchase was not completed, authorized it and chase texted me back saying "our records indicated that your issue was resolved" after I placed submit order again as checkout timer was expiring. I got confirmation page right after but still no email. And naked's account page can't even access any orders 

Bank of America also got declined, first time for me.
when I used to have BoA, they used to decline everything. Because duh its Bank of America. And their point system/cash back sucks. They also charge fees for foreign transactions. Get cards that don't.

I don't know if we people in Denmark get more pairs only for us, but i can still chechout nearly every size on naked. 

when I used to have BoA, they used to decline everything. Because duh its Bank of America. And their point system/cash back sucks. They also charge fees for foreign transactions. Get cards that don't.
This is my first decline. Also it's just a debit card, I dont' own a credit (yet). It's just the most convenient bank in Boston.

Well some of you guys right, but heard about people here in Denmark cop 5 minuts after.. 

The time is 10:25 am here.. It's not time to sleep for me, but i'm take a drunk, goodnight US people 
roll.gif

Not sure if serious...

I found where we messed up bruh. I didnt make an account before i was just putting in my info. There was no state section on that screen.

Then i made an account and easily got to the payment screen. By then of course everything was gone. Cant even get my girls size

Back
Top Bottom