ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone pick up White (Cream) & Black V2s from Champs Valley Fair today? Took me nearly 1 hour to get there despite it normally being a 15 min drive. Traffic was hell on Stevens Creek and you had zero chance of finding parking if you made it into the parking late after sitting st the lights for 40 mins. I had to park 15 mins away and jog to the mall to make the 3 pm pickup deadline. Will plan better in the feature and not leave at 1:45 PM for a 3 PM pickup. Anyways, was happy my pair was still there and I had it brought up front (as I stood in line) by the manager after showing my confirmation and ID. Some dude who had copped a pair via reservation earlier was giving the manager **** and saying they were backdooring pairs because he also wanted a pair from FCFS. It was past 3 PM by the time I made it to the register. There were some others there before me waiting for FCFS too. Anyways, he had no proof Champs backdoored or had extra pairs leftover and was basically threatening to report the manager (who seemed chill to me). The app prevents backdooring anyways. I'll be honest. I thought he was just salty that me and the girl in front of me claimed the last 2 reserved pairs at the last minute.

Last edited:
trying really hard not to pay resell on these naked UB i feel like next week when people strike out on kith mids and yeezy hype is gone they will sellout and be more sought after gr

also how limited do you think the chinese new year UB will be this time? hm 

Anyone got any info on when the all silver 3.0s are releasing? 
If you mean the all grey looking pair,  they aren't metallic like the 1.0, those are already out in the wild.  I saw them at an Adidas store in Atlanta.

They look really nice in person.  I didn't cop because I already have metallic silver 1.0.

Hello to a member in here whom I met in line today at SCP for the Yeezy pickup. First time meeting a NT member in real life 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What is with ADC putting "scheduled delivery dates" on these UB orders? My pairs are in my city but they won't deliver them until tuesday. Idiots

Color comparison with olives and whites . Whites better imo

Btw won this from a footlocker raffle . SM script def worked after new revision. 4 pairs copped but all for the homies that couldn't bypass splash. Literally logged into each of their accounts and they sent me cc info. I'm happy with the one pair I got.
Olives > Whites IMO

Color comparison with olives and whites . Whites better imo

Btw won this from a footlocker raffle . SM script def worked after new revision. 4 pairs copped but all for the homies that couldn't bypass splash. Literally logged into each of their accounts and they sent me cc info. I'm happy with the one pair I got.

I read SM script really did wonders today... And he was saying last drop was probably the end but I guess he wont be stopped lol

Here's my comparison...

View media item 2266411

just wondering for anyone that got through using the SM script, i tried it a few times but nothing got added to cart. does that mean the size was sold out?

just wondering for anyone that got through using the SM script, i tried it a few times but nothing got added to cart. does that mean the size was sold out?
What were the stock numbers when you were trying to add? I know around the ~1.5k mark most pairs were reserved in the carts even though it showed inventory was available. So when you tried to add to cart with script it would show an empty bag instead. 

What were the stock numbers when you were trying to add? I know around the ~1.5k mark most pairs were reserved in the carts even though it showed inventory was available. So when you tried to add to cart with script it would show an empty bag instead. 

probably somewhere around that mark. i updated to the latest revision and clicked the furthest right button for random sizes(i think thats what he said) and it just opened a page with an empty cart. i figured i was doing something wrong since others said it was working for them.

So I'm assuming caged TB aren't going to restock? I haven't or heard anything. Maybe Cream type restocks if at all?

Last edited:
So I'm assuming caged TB aren't going to restock? I haven't or heard anything. Maybe Cream type restocks if at all?
Haven't heard any info at all on a TB 1.0 restock either. I would be surprised if they restock the TB 1.0 since the TB 3.0 is going to release soon in 2017.

Last edited:
I still dont know how i feel about the "350-sply" on the side of that shoe. It remind me of like old navy or "aero 87" or an american eagle branding or something ahh yall can rag on me if you want but yea. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I still dont know how i feel about the "350-sply" on the side of that shoe. It remind me of like old navy or "aero 87" or an american eagle branding or something ahh yall can rag on me if you want but yea. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

when i got my olive pair, I immediately took them off because I cant get down with the giant "350-sply" on the sides and sold them. Just didnt look good to me, and looked even worse when I saw people actually walking around in them.

that said, im still a little upset ADC screwed me yet again..

probably somewhere around that mark. i updated to the latest revision and clicked the furthest right button for random sizes(i think thats what he said) and it just opened a page with an empty cart. i figured i was doing something wrong since others said it was working for them.
atc bag didn't work for me, but injection def worked with dup and client id

Last edited:
Empty cart usually means somebody else carted it. If you keep trying, you should be able to ATC.

Back
Top Bottom