ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know this is the boost thread, but if you had to choose: Reigning Champs or B&W yeezy v2's? I have both coming in this week, and not sure if i should keep both! A main rotation of v2's, RC's, creams, and PB's would be pretty nice though.
Both. But if I had to choose, RC. Nothing compares to UB comfort not even the V2 

I have two pairs, one is TTS and the other is .5 down. I wear the TTS pair all the time, the .5 down is still on ice but it's the one I got after wearing the TTS pair and deciding they had a little more toeroom than is perfect. BUT, they're still totally fine, and until I got 3.0s, they were the most comfy UB I owned.
Yeah if they run big that toe room is what I'm afraid about, I'm afraid they're gunna look big on my feet. How much do you think I should pay for a size 9 or 8.5? Like a reasonable price

Haven't really been following prices on them too much, I know they dipped a little after I got my pairs and then slowly started going up. I'd say if you can find a DS pair between 500-600 you should cop. Anything below 500 would probably be a pretty good price at this point.

Last edited:
im looking to trade the new yeezys for rc ub and tb ub. should i be adding cash?

im looking to trade the new yeezys for rc ub and tb ub. should i be adding cash?
You should definitely add cash, just took a look at goat size 9 as an example.

Yeezy v2 core white: $500

Reigning Champ Ultra Boost: $415

Triple Black Ultra Boost: $350

$765 - $500: $265. So need to add around $250 cash depending on size.

Last edited:
Do RC run like 3.0s? Ive only tried on a pair of 3.0s and a 10 had too much front toe space and a 9.5 still had a little room in the front. So does this mean I'm a 9.5 in RCs or would even a size 9 fit? I'm normally a 10 in Js. 

You should definitely add cash, just took a look at goat size 9 as an example.

Yeezy v2 core white: $500

Reigning Champ Ultra Boost: $415

Triple Black Ultra Boost: $350

$765 - $500: $265. So need to add around $250 cash depending on size.
Ohhhhh I thought you meant for either one not both. My bad 
roll.gif

I know this is the boost thread, but if you had to choose: Reigning Champs or B&W yeezy v2's? I have both coming in this week, and not sure if i should keep both! A main rotation of v2's, RC's, creams, and PB's would be pretty nice though.
RC every day man. The white V2's don't even have a white stripe (It's cream, which makes them more bland imo) and UB comfort trumps V2 comfort imo. I think long run, the resell value might be relatively similar though. Right now, V2's are probably worth $100-110 more.

I know some people are discussing the RC sizing again. I have 3 pairs of sz 11 and 1 left of sz 11.5. 

If you have narrow feet, I'd consider going down a full size. A bit snug at first but worth not having the useless extra space in the toebox. Felt like the shoe was flopping around for me with the sz 11.5. My TB are size 12 and RC are now size 11. Both fit about the same in terms of snugness. 

Last edited:

Do RC run like 3.0s? Ive only tried on a pair of 3.0s and a 10 had too much front toe space and a 9.5 still had a little room in the front. So does this mean I'm a 9.5 in RCs or would even a size 9 fit? I'm normally a 10 in Js. 
I would say yes

im a 11.5 in 1.0

11 in rc + 3.0 is the best fit ive had in comparison to the 11.5 in 1.0 (tightness with toe room)

Sure hope TTS ground beef fits then if 3.0 fits big...
well im wide footed but still i believe sizing down would be ideal unless planning to wear thick socks

11.5 in 3.0 was roomy for me, which i could still wear normally, except that the length of toe space is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom