ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not feeling the boost mids really. If anything if im up maybe il try to use as trade bate.
Same, I haven't been feeling a ton of the recent releases. The RF's are interesting, but I don't see myself rocking them. Anything I manage to cop will likely become trade bait/bank roll for my personal grails (ie shoes I want to rock).

My holiday hopes will lie in my buddy who will be in HK during the holidays - gotta hunt down some Asia exclusives....

Last edited:

Got in early on the Ronnie Fieg UB!! Dead *** straight fire (credit to /r/sneakers)

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Same, I haven't been feeling a ton of the recent releases. The RF's are interesting, but I don't see myself rocking them. Anything I manage to cop will likely become trade bait/bank roll for my personal grails (ie shoes I want to rock).

My holiday hopes will lie in my buddy who will be in HK during the holidays - gotta hunt down some Asia exclusives....

I'm in the same boat, i think the kith boost is nice but I could never see myself wearing it. Doesn't really go with my personal style. Would also trade or sell to fund something else

Whats a good price for 3ms 1.0 in size 8.5? Saw a pair in person for the first time yesterday and they looked amazing 
nthat.gif

3.0's

Isn't it annoying having one foot that is about half a size larger than the other? My right foot is almost half a size larger than my left and it makes getting the perfect size/fit that much more difficult in general.

Same dilemma right here.

My left foot is bigger than my right. My left is a 10 and right is 9.5. Maybe if we are the same sizes we can do some swaps :nerd:.

D*mn those socks on sole pics are just brilliant.
Sometimes you can't take all releases as fire.
Don't care who designed them.

Back
Top Bottom