ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's amazing, I take so many more photos with it than my last iPhone.
Making me want to go back to the dark side...  
laugh.gif

Wow thanks for the picture, I'm in that boat. I have both the copper and I get the white today but I had a feeling they'd look super similar.
I'm the other way around. I was thinking about going to the resell market for the copper or Olive as they are inexpensive by resell/yeezy standards. Now that I was able to cop the white/black, decided to just stick with this pair and hopefully get another colorway later down the line. I need something greyish.

Anyone have any exp with buying from kith online? What are the chances of copping these kith ubs manually without a bot? 0.01%?
Just wondering if I'm better off trying for the trails instead...

It sounds like others are saying the adidas ones run a little bigger. The Y-3 version has the same sole unit but a very different upper so I dunno, probly best to follow advice of the people who have the regular adidas Trail Boost.

Or just get two pairs so you can try both!

I saw a pair on eBay earlier from a buyer who had my size so I asked him about sizing. He was cool enough to actually call Kith Aspen and ask one of the employees who confirmed that the trail Boost runs .5 bigger

guys i need a quick price check.....i have a DS pair of woodwood UBs that does not get any action, and some guy really wants to buy these from me. 

but i dont know the going rate for these at all. the few pairs i can find online seem to have ridiculous high prices. 

so lets say i want to let these go for a "fair" price, cause he will wear these, what should be the price? 
nerd.gif

guys i need a quick price check.....i have a DS pair of woodwood UBs that does not get any action, and some guy really wants to buy these from me. 
but i dont know the going rate for these at all. the few pairs i can find online seem to have ridiculous high prices. 
so lets say i want to let these go for a "fair" price, cause he will wear these, what should be the price? :nerd:

A "fair price" imo would be 600-700$ maybe. You could probably squeeze out a little more than that but it's maybe a better feeling knowing you will sell them to a guy who will wear them.

A "fair price" imo would be 600-700$ maybe. You could probably squeeze out a little more than that but it's maybe a better feeling knowing you will sell them to a guy who will wear them.
yeah thats pretty much the prices i saw.....do they really get sold for that? 

and since when have these gone up so far in pricing? i never really paid attention to their resale market cause i got 2 pairs and did not care ^^

Can't believe i used to be meh about these. Paid Pakho sunday morning he shipped em Monday and just got em today. Hong kong to Miami in 3 days. Crazy.
They 100% legit? I was messaging him but idk if i should pull the trigger. Do you guys think 400 is a good price or should I hold out and wait for another pair?

They 100% legit? I was messaging him but idk if i should pull the trigger. Do you guys think 400 is a good price or should I hold out and wait for another pair?
Only heard good things about pakho. This was my first purchase from him and yeah the shoes are legit. Mine was an impulse buy at 400 but i think it would be hard to come across your size DS for less.

yeah thats pretty much the prices i saw.....do they really get sold for that? 
and since when have these gone up so far in pricing? i never really paid attention to their resale market cause i got 2 pairs and did not care ^^

No idea if they get sold for that but if you put out a DS pair for 600$ I think it would be sold after a while yeah. I have a pair too and they are my favorite UBs but I've only worn my pair like 5 times since they're me favorites and I don't want to get them dirty at all lol.

Anyone have any exp with buying from kith online? What are the chances of copping these kith ubs manually without a bot? 0.01%?
Just wondering if I'm better off trying for the trails instead...
It's possible but very very difficult.

Kith has been doing quite well with bots and its likely the latest drop will have a captcha like the Super Greens

That said, direct link through twitter or camping their site with a super fast internet connection and PayPal express checkout is really your best bet.

Preparation is the only way you'll get that hard W!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom