ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all the tension is in the RF thread
laugh.gif
boost babies, thats why 
laugh.gif

all the tension is in the RF thread
laugh.gif
I mean to post this in the RF thread, I'm too lit right now, lmao.  I had both threads opened in separate windows, wow. 

roll.gif

I was just looking at the RF window and was like, where is my post?  Then I come to check here and see your response.

Last edited:
So, last week I ordered a 10.5 core black from Sweatshop and they came in yesterday and when I went to slip them on, they felt really big.  They definitely were way bigger than the grey 3.0s that I got in 10.5.  Turns out they sent me an 11, but everything from my packing slip, order confirmation, shipping email indicated that they were sending me what I ordered...a 10.5.

I contacted them, but have heard nothing.  Anybody else get the wrong size or sized wrong and want to switch?
Sweatshop uses uk sizing. Which means whatever you get from them add .5 and that is the us sizing

I am still pretty shocked I won the Kith UB. I never win anything from them. Could be a bottle of Poland Spring, I won't even win that

Yeah, I considered that.  I ordered the right size, 10.5 US, but they sent me an 11 US.

They're mistake, but customer service hasn't responded at all.

Yeah, I considered that.  I ordered the right size, 10.5 US, but they sent me an 11 US.

They're mistake, but customer service hasn't responded at all.
I think this has happened to someone else on here before.

So, last week I ordered a 10.5 core black from Sweatshop and they came in yesterday and when I went to slip them on, they felt really big.  They definitely were way bigger than the grey 3.0s that I got in 10.5.  Turns out they sent me an 11, but everything from my packing slip, order confirmation, shipping email indicated that they were sending me what I ordered...a 10.5.

I contacted them, but have heard nothing.  Anybody else get the wrong size or sized wrong and want to switch?

That happened to someone in here. Bad luck i guess. You know they are UK sizes, right? Just double checking

I am still pretty shocked I won the Kith UB. I never win anything from them. Could be a bottle of Poland Spring, I won't even win that

It's good to know kith raffles aren't rigged and that people in here actually got through. Only raffle I've won was for the homage GL3 haven't gotten anything since

Back
Top Bottom