ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i actually thought the RF boost would come 12 noon ET.... RIP i was getting al lready for 6pm my time what a massive let down

Yep people just get hyped up lol.

My girlfrriend has been wearing her pair lately and they look AWESOME on a girl. I just cant imagine a guy wearing these but to each their own.
My girl's pair is all wrapped in the box for xmas. Im personally not feeling the look on these on guys. I havn't seen a pic in instagram of any girls wear it wither other than the official promo of the girls underwater. 

Yep people just get hyped up lol.

My girlfrriend has been wearing her pair lately and they look AWESOME on a girl. I just cant imagine a guy wearing these but to each their own.
Welcome to NT.

This is where generalisation comes in. There are not many 3stripes kicks with the teal / Shade of Aqua release this year ...and they are usually straight up Sold Out as soon as they drop. 

Packers NMD

Mesh NMD (yes I know there was one, released a couple months back)

Parley UB

Cncpts EQT 93/16 UB

This is unisex, and a dope colorway to add some COLOR into the mix.

1st dude in line came here at 5pm then the next group came around 9ish and then I came with my friend from SD around 12ish.

None are getting my size 10.5 but I do know one is getting an 11 and the other 10.

No word on stock, I know the other guys were ranging from 7-9

Those who have copped the Naked UBs, are they using men or women sizing. Trying to get pair for my sister and girlfriend.

uebervart canceled my order apparantlyu their system got hacked and they sold more shoes than possible... oh well.. at least they offered me a 100% buy on the next yeezy not too bad then

Back
Top Bottom