ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if I can find a trade with my Kiths for Belugas 
nerd.gif
 doubt it 

View media item 2273618
Was able to grab these from Social Status this morning, was about 28th in line, when I called they said biggest they had was women's 11 so I was going to try and trade for my size.

SS only let each person grab 1 shoe between the 3 big drops today and mostly everyone was after the 11s.

Ended up getting a men's 9.5 which I swapped with a dude after he bought this dudes 11 that I wanted. Shoes fit a little tight since I wear 11.5 in the 1.0 knit but I took the insole out and it's a perfect fit.

I believe stores that got these thought they were women's sizing but the tags all say male/male.

These are a must imo if you're a UB guy.

Also got to hold the Fiegs in hand today...really solid shoe, the upper is crazy dope!

I got mine from SS too. Congrats and I completely agree. They're dope as hell

Whats working against me is I was only able to grab a size 8 in Kiths but I'd need a 10.5 or 11 in Belugas lol. May just sell and cop 
lol I was about to say, I'd maybe consider making that trade since I have spare Belugas. And what a coincidence, I need an 8 in Kith's.... but I only have 8's in Belugas 
laugh.gif
 so there goes that 

Where's the dude that said he been on NT for 10+ years and never been helped before because there are "no friends on the internets"? Was that this thread or the Yeezy thread? Dude was probably just an ******* for his entire 10+ years here that's why. 
ahaha I was roasting that guy the other day!!

Was definitely the Yeezy thread

You won't be able to fit the Nakeds if you went TTS. I wear a 10 in UB and no way I would have been able to fit 10 in nakeds. 11 fits exactly the same as my 10. I put the shoes up to each other and they're both the same size.

Didn't get you. Isn't naked ub 1.0 with mens sizing. If you ate us10 with other ubs then you should be us10 with naked ubs. I am confused?

Didn't get you. Isn't naked ub 1.0 with mens sizing. If you ate us10 with other ubs then you should be us10 with naked ubs. I am confused?

No. Naked was unisex sizing. You had to size up to match your men's size. You're not confused just misinformed.

After watching that video, I can't wait for my pair to come in. Only hope is that ordering TTS isn't too tight on these. Still in disbelief my pair is on the way #teammanualwinssometimestoo #butrarely

Back
Top Bottom