ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got in ubiq after like a minute but oos while chrcking out... With paypal... On mobile... While driving... Lol

Got in ubiq after like a minute but oos while chrcking out... With paypal... On mobile... While driving... Lol
Well that's safe.
sick.gif

laugh.gif

You won't be able to fit the Nakeds if you went TTS. I wear a 10 in UB and no way I would have been able to fit 10 in nakeds. 11 fits exactly the same as my 10. I put the shoes up to each other and they're both the same size.

Didn't get you. Isn't naked ub 1.0 with mens sizing. If you ate us10 with other ubs then you should be us10 with naked ubs. I am confused?

Wondering he same think...assumed I would be good with my regular ub 1.0 size as people are saying they are men's size. I guess I'll find out when they arrive.

Wondering he same think...assumed I would be good with my regular ub 1.0 size as people are saying they are men's size. I guess I'll find out when they arrive.

I don't know who lied to you and told you it was men's sizing. It was originally supposed to be women's sizing. But for whatever reason they released it with unisex sizing. When I tell you I put my size 10 reflective from heel to toe to the size 11 naked and there was maybe 1 centimeter difference, I'm not lying.

Back
Top Bottom