ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
since it looks like the military greens could be Jan 1st... I need info on wool burgundys and white noise already :nerd:

since it looks like the military greens could be Jan 1st... I need info on wool burgundys and white noise already
nerd.gif
is it just FNL only tho? for the military on Jan 1. 

I'd recommend renting a car and driving to the excursions yourself. I didn't because my girl was scared due to all the "violence" in Mexico and I regret it. Spent more time on the tour bus than Xichen/Xcaret
mean.gif

yeah would just do 1 rather than all. Research a little, they each have an activity you do more than other. I think xelha is more snorkeling. xplor is more ziplining. 

yeah because they do pickups around all of cancun that are doing he same excursions. Probably added an extra hour on the travel. They pick you up in a van and then do pickups at other resorts and then they loop you to the main terminal where you get on another bus to the actual excursions.
Oh  no, i don't need any more loops in my life adc gave me enough already . 

Will rent one for sure. 

And Will look further. We got the hotel and everything else already planned out, we're just looking at the outside activities right now. 

Oh  no, i don't need any more loops in my life adc gave me enough already . 

Will rent one for sure. 

And Will look further. We got the hotel and everything else already planned out, we're just looking at the outside activities right now. 
lol for us, we decided since its a vacation, we didn't wanna drive anywhere. We do enough driving and traffic in NYC. Took a good nap on the bus to the excursion because they pick up you super early anyway. My recommendation if you wanna snorkel, look for Turtle Bay (or something along those lines). Smaller beach area with pretty clear waters where you're free to snorkel anywhere you like. 

minutes after posting about the wait from customs i had a maill call...
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

moral of the story: complain on NT about shipping & it should arrive at your door almost immideately

edit* not serious

edit*srs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom