ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

minutes after posting about the wait from customs i had a maill call...
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

moral of the story: complain on NT about shipping & it should arrive at your door almost immideately

edit* not serious

edit*srs
Damn hahah 

So I just came up on a extra pair of all white ultra boost 1.0 from 2015 size 9.5 but they say "ultra boost W". Woman's pair. If anyone in NYC needs an assist for their girl or have small feet feel free to PM me.

What about the Carne Asada bake. I haven't had one of those.
haha I was gonna mention that too but no clue why they decided to do away with them.

Costco is GOAT when it comes to quick and cheap lunches. A chicken bake, hotdog/soda and churro all for under $5-6.

wait, are you guys talking about the food they serve in the outdoor "restaurant" or actual food you buy in frozen section?

You guys actually eat the food they serve there? No way.

haha I was gonna mention that too but no clue why they decided to do away with them.

Costco is GOAT when it comes to quick and cheap lunches. A chicken bake, hotdog/soda and churro all for under $5-6.
Bro that **** is killing your gains 
roll.gif
 Don't poison yourself D: 

wait, are you guys talking about the food they serve in the outdoor "restaurant" or actual food you buy in frozen section?

You guys actually eat the food they serve there? No way.
the food court? yeah I eat there from time to time lol. I know you have a huge phobia about places you eat, I remember reading your own post about it 
laugh.gif
. But costco employees use gloves and they prepare the food on premises with clear glass view of the kitchen and prepping area. I forgot if it was the view that disgusted you or if you preferred you didn't see how it was prepped. 

Back
Top Bottom