ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know it's a pretty poor pic since I haven't gotten around to taking my DSLR out
I like them all
tongue.gif

I mean the colors are so muted except the solar red that it really wouldn't matter which pair.

Want to pull the trigger. But I don't know my sizing.
Never owned adidas of any kind.
Wear 11 in newer Dunk SB
10.5 in Jordan 5s and almost all other shoes.
Searched the thread and found conflicting statements on sizing, but maybe I'm misunderstanding.
Thinking of getting an 11.

View media item 2277980

Hey NTers, I was thinking about ordering some kicks from JD Sports so I did some googling for reviews and I came upon amongst other things this video on youtube.  Also their reviews are quite awful on the internet.  

What are your guys experience with JD Sports?

Hey NTers, I was thinking about ordering some kicks from JD Sports so I did some googling for reviews and I came upon amongst other things this video on youtube.  Also their reviews are quite awful on the internet.  

Long shipping time and no tracking number. No double box, either.

Can you take a photo of the box label and the size tag for both? Thanks
[/quote]

Why would I lie? Not gonna take em out again for photos sorry. Women's 9.5 and Men's 8.5.[/quote]
laugh.gif
 I was not saying you were lying. I just wanted to see the comparison. Thanks tho.
Which is going for less right now TBs or RCs?
TBs still. And I believe RCs will be on the rise soon.

DO. NOT. GET ME STARTED WITH THEM.

Yeah they have pretty good prices on stuff sometimes. But their terrible service and shipping time makes it all a terrible experience

They use Royal Mail which takes a long time.  I ordered duck camo NMD-XR1 from them and it took 2 weeks to get my order.

The tracking they provide doesn't work so you are at the mercy of customs and the US post office.  I have an account with them and my order didn't show up so I thought they RRSed me.

They bag deliver like other small chains so the box might get crushed (mine didn't).

You will get your order but it is just a pain.

Back
Top Bottom