ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys who bought off the EB restock, don't forget about ebates for another 5%. It's still not too late. Just open up a shopping trip now and inquire with them later about where your cashback is.

Last edited:

Been Boosting it the past few days

too much comfort i need to get more shoes
Why don't I find my LTD joints comfy? I want to jump on the Ultra hype train, but in all honesty I do not feel it.  It really feels like the og huarache lows the way it snugs my feet, but other than that.  What gives?

Why don't I find my LTD joints comfy? I want to jump on the Ultra hype train, but in all honesty I do not feel it.  It really feels like the og huarache lows the way it snugs my feet, but other than that.  What gives?

Have you tried them without the insoles? I find mine are a lot more comfortable like that

Been Boosting it the past few days

too much comfort i need to get more shoes
Maybe you got weird feet man. Maybe you don't like feeling like you're walking on a cloud. Could be any number of things.

Guys who bought off the EB restock, don't forget about ebates for another 5%. It's still not too late. Just open up a shopping trip now and inquire with them later about where your cashback is.
Thanks man! I'll just send em an inquiry later today.

Haven't unds my core black yet. Going to pick between 3M and these when they come in. Looking forward to that cream white too

dam just seen the friends and family ones.. those are straight perfection...

i need me a all gray pair tho fam

Last edited:
I'm always missing out on the white restocks or get my orders canceled by ftl. Good news is it looks like they're making a bunch of these, like the oreo racer and that resale should be going down if it hasn't done so already.

I'm always missing out on the white restocks or get my orders canceled by ftl. Good news is it looks like they're making a bunch of these, like the oreo racer and that resale should be going down if it hasn't done so already.
source?
Someone posted an EastBay restock earlier in the thread today. There have been like 5-6 restocks at various places over the course of the last few months.

Should I size up .5 in ultra boost? I usually wear size 8.5 and sometimes 8, but when I tried on a size 8.5 they felt kinda constricting. Is it normal to size up .5 in them?

Should I size up .5 in ultra boost? I usually wear size 8.5 and sometimes 8, but when I tried on a size 8.5 they felt kinda constricting. Is it normal to size up .5 in them?

You can go TTS or up .5---- the TTS will feel tight but breaks in and loosens up, I went up .5 and it's still snug around the heel area but the top of my foot doesn't feel nearly compressed and I like it better. I'd only go TTS if I had to.

i got my pair of 3M in today, but NT wont let me upload pictures, whats going on?

Correct, size up.5 and you will be fine. Alternatively, remove the insole. 

Back
Top Bottom