ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You thinking you should cop or you waiting to see if people in here like them and get hyped so you can cop
roll.gif
?
Lol, no. Don't think there'll be much hype on this. Most folks prefer the caged CNY. 

Just not sure if I should get them as they look pretty similar to my reflective whites plus have bought like 4 pairs in this month alone. 

Adidas really releasing loads of heat these past 2 month. sigh

I gotta stop looking at shoe sites on the internet.. in the past week I've picked up Nakeds for the girl, and Kiths for myself. Woke up after the CNY drop this morning and thought "Good, glad I didn't have a chance at these" but then I copped off that Saints SG site anyways.  ****** a man my UB total is up to 6 now, what the hell I need that many for? 
sick.gif

Previous page recap:
-Dude was showing his RC & RF and saying which was better. That was just my initial impression from pic.
-People were commenting on the cny designs and knit materials. Just pointed out both types probably made in same places.
-Guy posted his Miami Hurricanes boost. Gave him a compliment on nice pair.

Two much in one post, but thread was moving fast.
Peace.

I gotta stop looking at shoe sites on the internet.. in the past week I've picked up Nakeds for the girl, and Kiths for myself. Woke up after the CNY drop this morning and thought "Good, glad I didn't have a chance at these" but then I copped off that Saints SG site anyways.  ****** a man my UB total is up to 6 now, what the hell I need that many for? 
sick.gif
Only 6? That's it?

Previous page recap:
-Dude was showing his RC & RF and saying which was better. That was just my initial impression from pic.
-People were commenting on the cny designs and knit materials. Just pointed out both types probably made in same places.
-Guy posted his Miami Hurricanes boost. Gave him a compliment on nice pair.

Two much in one post, but thread was moving fast.
Peace.

haha It was just jumping straight from one thing right to the next. I read like 5 different topics in 10 seconds :rofl:

and to just throw in that info that flyknit and primeknit come from the same factory? thats the first time I have ever read that.

Last edited:
Get them now. Once the WW release is over, prices will shoot back up.

Thats what im thinking but still a couple of days till then. Ill prob make the wrong decision lol

Have people been going with their UB 1.0 size? I know ronnie said theyre TTS but i saw somebody else say they run small

Glad for those getting the pairs the chase after. As for me, I'm glad I have no interest in the Nakeds (too girly imo), KITH (Nice but I can sleep without it) and CNY didn't catch my interest from the beginning just like CNY 1.0. Last hyped shoes I bought in to are Reigning Champs and Triple Black UB's which I both like a lot. All this equates for a lot of money saved :smokin

Last edited:
Glad for those getting the pairs the chase after. As for me, I'm glad I have no interest in the Nakeds (too girly imo), KITH (Nice but I can sleep without it) and CNY didn't catch my interest from the beginning just like CNY 1.0. Last hyped shoes I bought in to are Reigning Champs and Triple Black UB's which I both like a lot.
I wouldn't expect you to like Naked/KITH/CNY if you like RC/TB a lot. Those two groups are on the other side of the color spectrum of loud CWs vs Subtle.

haha It was just jumping straight from one thing right to the next. I read like 5 different topics in 10 seconds :rofl:

and to just throw in that info that flyknit and primeknit come from the same factory? thats the first time I have ever read that.

Good to see you laugh, Dude. Sometimes I see you ticked off replying to newbs. That news profile was just an intro to the guy's manufacturing business. His rise to fortune was tied to the primeknit & flyknit use by Adidas and Nike. Said he supplied around a quarter of their needs.

Been giving my Boosts a rest and wearing Primeknit Stan Smiths during these cold Florida winter months. :lol:

Talk about a perfect shoe. Adidas nailed it with them. Was able to scoop two pairs at the outlets for the low. Sucks they're re-releasing them with the Boost version coming up.

Been giving my Boosts a rest and wearing Primeknit Stan Smiths during these cold Florida winter months.
laugh.gif

Talk about a perfect shoe. Adidas nailed it with them. Was able to scoop two pairs at the outlets for the low. Sucks they're re-releasing them with the Boost version coming up.
cold in Florida? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom