ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Serious question: those that copped are you going to rock as a normal shoe? Only ask cause they look like cleats.

Definitely gonna be rocking mine here in Chicago and they look like great trail shoes to me. Definitely growing on me more and more as they're underrated IMO

They fit even slightly larger than RC. Both my RC and Solebox are .5 sz smaller than my other 1.0s
damn ok. this was helpful.  i wear a 10 in 1.0 (snug fit). My RC is a 10 and def fits looser but i just wear thicker socks and its good.

solebox should i go 9.5?

Is toebox water proof? or will water get in? 

I don't think they will be good against heavy rain. Not even sure how they would stand up to NYC weather for example, just better than most other sneaker options. They are really comfortable and I may be the only one here, but I think I like these better than the ub.

They are quite loose so would be really easy to wear thick socks in case of bad weather. Went TTS and as I said in a previous post, had the chance to also try .5 down in-store, but this is just personal preference. Overall very happy with them.

Oh and the extra laces that come with it are super dope! Blue with pink hints, planning to swap them.

could anybody comment on the comfort of the Response Trails vs the Y-3 Trail X? are they the same except for the higher cut on the Y-3?

Is it only silver lake or brea as well?
To be honest I don't know I didn't ask La Brea once Silverlake said they're doing the raffle. I don't even bother with La Brea, they have back doored so many shoes before I deal with Silverlake only I feel like their better managed.

laugh.gif

damn ok. this was helpful.  i wear a 10 in 1.0 (snug fit). My RC is a 10 and def fits looser but i just wear thicker socks and its good.

solebox should i go 9.5?

If you want a snug fit go 9.5. If not, you'll be fine with a 10 too it'll just be slightly more loose than your RC.

Back
Top Bottom