ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question my NT fam, is it just me or I didn't realize that the Wool Grey 1.0 Ultraboost now fetches between $400-$500??? Is what happened for the Cream/Chalk happened for the Grey Wool also or EBay seller for these just being off the wall with the prices??

Question my NT fam, is it just me or I didn't realize that the Wool Grey 1.0 Ultraboost now fetches between $400-$500??? Is what happened for the Cream/Chalk happened for the Grey Wool also or EBay seller for these just being off the wall with the prices??
I don't think they're selling at that price, more around 350 give or take (which is overkill to me too). I want that 12.5 that @raulishere has but I don't want to pay that much

Just curious to get feedback on wide feets on the 3.0s because the toe box and PK is much more forgiving than 1.0/2.0 I would imagine 3.0s would be the home for y'all (if you like the PK pattern).

I still don't know how FKR wide feet folk deal with that. Even a slightly narrow foot like myself looks like I'm blasting out of some FKR. I've seen one larger dude with FKR on and he looks like he was wearing chinese foot binders.
most size up on FKR so that the widest part of the shoe fits them better...  

most size up on FKR so that the widest part of the shoe fits them better...  
good to know, but sometimes it just looks like a big dude in skinny jeans 2 sizes too small. Just doesn't look right.

After what seemed like an eternity; pairs finally arrived from Kith.
One for me? 
laugh.gif

good to know, but sometimes it just looks like a big dude in skinny jeans 2 sizes too small. Just doesn't look right.
I hear you on that...  They really are narrow to begin with...  Looks more like a sprinter shoe than a regular running shoe... 

pimp.gif

Both on the same order?
Yep, same order. Accidentally carted 2 pairs that night and it was the best decision ever was to not waste time by going back to remove one; glad Kith processed it.

Heard some doods checked out with like 8 pairs.

jeje, Gracias @DesD1  

A ver si puedo cambiarlas por mi numero o por las UB x Kith, que me quedé con las ganas de pillarlas.....

Saludos!

asegurate que te den dinero ensima con el kith 
laugh.gif
Tengo unos amigos en Paris que no pudieron ni siquiera ver el rabo de estos dos lanzamientos, no creo ni que encuentres kiths en EU, pero buena suerte man. Nos cuentas :D  
After what seemed like an eternity; pairs finally arrived from Kith.
I could post the pic I sent you when you sent me this but it's just too corny hhaha 

In another note, whoever it's up for the Octagon, let's do it ******* 
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm bull yoo hahha 

Last edited:

Legendary sweatshop code is no longer working
For real?  I just used it last week on a pair of UB2.0's for my wife. 

edit:  Yeah, i just tried and it no longer works.  So sad man, that code ran for years!  Copped my OG UB and my Wool greys for less than $100....the good old days. 

Last edited:
I also would like them but refuse to pay that price lol.Edit: wool grey size 12.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom