ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
interesting, the stitching under the insole is questionable - I don't personally have a pair but will ask a friend who has a couple of pairs, but fsr I reckon it should be white ??

Anyways if one of these are fakes, they made a really good job :O

Thanks man I appreciate the help!

Maybe contact stockx stating there are a few inconsistencies with their pair vs your pair you got from x shop.. then ask for origin of the item (where did it come from). From there maybe ask others in that same region to see if there is black stitching in their pair.

I posted on worldwide facebook group about the stitching color. Hopefully I'll get some answers.

Just checked both my pairs of SBs and they both have white stitching under the insole. But both of those pairs posted above look legit to me despite the minor differences.

You should ask Hikmet Sugoer, the designer of the SB, about it on IG. Maybe it's as simple as them running out of that specific white thread in the middle of the production run.

Last edited:

I feel like almost everyone who bought kith's are jus trying to dump them on ebay to try and make a quick buck. It's a shame because it's honestly a beautiful shoe
Pretty much the case with any hyped shoe unfortunately. If it makes you feel any better, mine went straight to feet on a rainy day. :smile:

Oh no. I just noticed my CB 1.0s are starting to yellow. I haven't freaked out like this since I found out my hairline is receding.

Oh no. I just noticed my CB 1.0s are starting to yellow. I haven't freaked out like this since I found out my hairline is receding.
That's why buying multiples are a necessity.
laugh.gif

That's why buying multiples are a necessity. :lol:

I got a second pair and I stupidly passed on a few other opportunities to get them at MSRP recently. I was more concerned about the sole wearing down. And then this happens. :frown:

I guess it's better to wear them a lot once you start wearing them because the clock starts as soon as they see dirt or sunlight. Not much point in trying to preserve them.

Last edited:
I would think FKR would be even more narrow/snug than a 3.0.

UBs are supposed to hug your foot. I don't think you would've liked the 1.0/2.0 because they really made improvements in the 3.0 for wider feet/high arches.

The ankle opening is a lot bigger vs. 1.0/2.0 and the toe box is slightly taller than those models. Plus the PK is thinner and more flexible.

I would suggest wearing them a week and see if you experience any feet pain. Maybe it's just a 'different' feel compared to what you have worn in runners.

Yeah I might just have to get used to it. I tried the 1.0 on and I couldn't even fit my feet into them unless I went a full size up.

Not my pictures but saw someone selling them, looks like these are out in Dubai according to seller.

Last edited:
I mean they look ok, they're not anything fancy. I'm just looking for a solid and affordable all black shoe. I prefer the TB UB's but I'm not waiting for Adidas and jumping through so many hoops just to get them.

You can always wait for TB 3.0 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom