ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One last time for clarification, Kith are TTS right?
Yup!

You'll always have issues with the ankle collar but both the shape and knit are forgiving. I normally go .5 up but TTS for Kith fit great.

Running consensus is that Kith mids fit like the GR uncaged UB model.

If you have abnormally wide or high volume feet (moreso than mine), I have no further guidance ahaha

Last edited:

One last time for clarification, Kith are TTS right?
Forget about sizing, KITH are an easy pass
laugh.gif

Yup!

You'll always have issues with the ankle collar but both the shape and knit are forgiving. I normally go .5 up but TTS for Kith fit great.

Running consensus is that Kith mids fit like the GR uncaged UB model.

If you have abnormally wide or high volume feet (moreso than mine), I have no further guidance ahaha
Thanks! 

2017 and im still reading people actually think theres a difference between 1.0 and conti soles.

Last time I paid resell was Chalks for $250... 
roll.gif
  Actually I paid resell for one of my banned 1s but sold it for the same price so doesnt count.
Speaking of resellers, dudes in BannedLA buy resell then try to flip it for a higher resell price. Kinda **** is that
roll.gif

laugh.gif
im not paying for kiths though.
Only time will tell 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pg62  

Last time I paid resell was Chalks for $250... 
roll.gif
  Actually I paid resell for one of my banned 1s but sold it for the same price so doesnt count.
That's some solid deal right there, at the time even 
Speaking of resellers, dudes in BannedLA buy resell then try to flip it for a higher resell price. Kinda **** is that
roll.gif
That's what all of resellers usually do , isn't it the norm ? They buy to stash 

Guess I'm starting to notice it more. Seen a dude buy a pair for $350 and once he had it in hand, lists it for $400. There can't be much profit in that...

Guess I'm starting to notice it more. Seen a dude buy a pair for $350 and once he had it in hand, lists it for $400. There can't be much profit in that...
Hahaha!  Some buy in bulk then resell it on their resell website...  

Only time will tell 
laugh.gif

That's some solid deal right there, at the time even 

Yeha, this was before the restock so I bit the bullet.  Local NTer hooked me up during restock for under retail pear for my 2nd one and thats on ice...  So over all, its like I paid 1 retail and one just a little over retail... 

Back
Top Bottom