ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nerd.gif
roll.gif
Nice cop 
pimp.gif

I speak what I see. These Ikea shelves have been on shoetube just like the clear cases that made container store stock go up.

Same thing as ikea shoe trees.

I call out unoriginality. I've praised an NTer who built a closet system for his shoes before. He built a closet for them. Shoes in the room is not for me because I wear them.

My issue isn't with displaying them but the sheep mentality of displaying shoes. The same cats who will cry bloody murder if their boxes come dented and in the same breath spend the whole day rearranging their shoe wall free from boxes

Like I said, I'm old, I subscribe to the era of wearing shoes with out condoms and spermicide before I leave my house. I don't tuck my shoes into bed.

Just wanted to say that was a good thoughtful post. The last lines had me cracking up. I can understand few display pieces when done tastefully, but multiple rooms are bit out there. But then my man cave/office is packed with movie props/costumes, books, collectibles and liquor/wine.
Look forward to Armageddon in comfort.

Lmao my ebay account is banned for a week... damn theyre serious now

15+ years on EvilBay. Doesn't everyone use acronyms or code talk when you first contact sellers i.e. pp, yhoo, goog , mail, direct?

Hahaa haha.
Naw broo they're some old school lululemon pants. They got that look but they're stretchy and comfy broooo
Most hyped yoga pants...  But their stuff is pretty good tho...  I kinda want to buy their joggers 
laugh.gif

If you refresh the page and hit the X fast enough you can pull up the size list to Add to cart

that old Footsite trick! 
mean.gif

fees are always the same (except bad sellers)- 9.5% and a $5 per order, then 2.9% to withdraw funds unless you have an old account that fee is waived when doing wire transfer to bank acct.
the point system helps to keep people in line and prevent cancellations. i tried finding something on how the points work, but basically for each sale completed you earn 2 points, but if you cancel an order for any reason then you are deducted 10 points. if you have under 100 points then those seller fees will raise between 15-30% depending on how low your points are.
Cool bro thanks. I'm starting to grasp this. I don't know why I signed up to sell since I'm always buying.lol. But if they keep your funds there if you sell it's cool cause I'll just use that to grab what I want....

If you refresh the page and hit the X fast enough you can pull up the size list to Add to cart

that old Footsite trick! 
mean.gif
Did that ever work? I accidentally found that out during the the Oxford Tan Yeezy release on Footlocker to bypass the countdown, but there would be errors when you add to cart. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom