ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my Trace Cargos in from FNL. Very dope. I went TTS and they might be a little loose for me. I prefer my PK shoes snug. Oh well. May try for a 0.5 down tomorrow.

not so fast! Looks like you guys are setting up shop at StubHub, which, to be honest, is a pretty nice stadium. Not a bad seat in the house, but probably sits less than 30k.
I dont know...  Just saying its LA 
roll.gif
  Come 2018 or 2019, whenever it gets built, we will be sharing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
wait wait so all the foot sites have the pic of the kevlar textured cage instead of plastic on the trace cargos.... they using the wrong pic or is that the version they are really getting?

These look so great in stock pics but on feet is a different story for me. Glad I didn't hit on them. I would probably never wear them
I went in the other direction (I love these), and I was a vocal hater of prior versions/cws of these (on here no less).  Definitely on the athleisure side though, I don't think I'm gonna be wearing these with anything besides shorts or sweats. 

frustrating trying to get my hands on a 9.5 triple black
I agree. Totally. Even my local adidas got double RC and a restock. Shouldn't have been that limited.
intended on buying one of the 9.5's 23penny had up for a few days @ 339 but unfortunately was waiting on my new debit card and wasn't able to grab them

now im over here offering 400+ on goat/stockx/ebay smh.....

hate adidas for making such a generic shoe so limited and even more so of half sizes that command higher prices....but i have to have them :frown:  
I agree. Event the local adidas got like double the stock of RC compared to triple black. And even a restock. No reason to have it be so limited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom