ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
first was to no us then it was only Scandinavia then you will ask for address confirmation and say it's only Aarhus then sorry but it's only to F&F ... Just don't even mention it ... That would be better for everyone ...

I told that I found a store yeah and remembered they only ship within Scandinavia but the point of my first post was to ask about sizing. I just don't see the point in posting it from the start when they have that shipping policy. If there is another member, except me, from Scandinavia on NT I'll be more than happy to pass the link.

You just have a shi*** attitude in general in this thread and act like you're better and much more "og" sneakerhead than the rest of us. Do you honestly think that people are willing to help you with that attitude? I know I never would atleast.

stadiumgoods is offering 15% off adidas so if you're feeling like paying resell for some high priced UB's, abuse the promo. Just in my size, I can see a good deal on some Core Black 1.0, RC's, Naked, etc.

I told that I found a store yeah and remembered they only ship within Scandinavia but the point of my first post was to ask about sizing. I just don't see the point in posting it from the start when they have that shipping policy. If there is another member, except me, from Scandinavia on NT I'll be more than happy to pass the link.

You just have a shi*** attitude in general in this thread and act like you're better and much more "og" sneakerhead than the rest of us. Do you honestly think that people are willing to help you with that attitude? I know I never would atleast.
it's cool papi your from another part of the world where they don't ship outside of your country do we good ... I wasn't the one asking you for a link ... I was just commenting on the lack of help you provided and commented on the help others have provided in here.

Basically you aren't willing to help while others are ... I don't care about trace cargos just cripple blacks and won't cop anything till then .. Thanks thought ...

it's cool papi your from another part of the world where they don't ship outside of your country do we good ... I wasn't the one asking you for a link ... I was just commenting on the lack of help you provided and commented on the help others have provided in here.

Basically you aren't willing to help while others are ... I don't care about trace cargos just cripple blacks and won't cop anything till then .. Thanks thought ...

Wow okay how long have you been in this thread? If I'm not mistaken people copped some womens 1.0 a while ago from a cyprus shop that I linked. I also provided another cyprus shop who had the OGs and CB 1.0's but that shop was weird and we all ended up getting refunds. Don't accuse me of not helping when you have no idea.

New poll question. How many NTer's from Scandinavia

stadium goods with their $20 shipping is bs.
Kinda just eats into the 15% 
eyes.gif

stadiumgoods is offering 15% off adidas so if you're feeling like paying resell for some high priced UB's, abuse the promo. Just in my size, I can see a good deal on some Core Black 1.0, RC's, Naked, etc.
you were right.. some not bad deals out there when you apply that code

Back
Top Bottom