ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does every UB release online basically sell out immediately?
Basically.
laugh.gif

That's why many of us here adopted the BNTL mentality.

Since I sold my Solebox UBs because they were 2 sizes too big I have to ask, do you think I can go down a full size from my regular 1.0 size in a pair of Solebox UBs?

Since I sold my Solebox UBs because they were 2 sizes too big I have to ask, do you think I can go down a full size from my regular 1.0 size in a pair of Solebox UBs?

I was only able to get a Solebox that was 1 full size down from my normal 1.0 UB size and it was just a little too tight for me. If I removed the insoles, it was fine but didn't want to do that.

I was only able to get a Solebox that was 1 full size down from my normal 1.0 UB size and it was just a little too tight for me. If I removed the insoles, it was fine but didn't want to do that.
Thanks for the info. I have sensitive toes too so I guess that settles it.

Probably be another random restock on a footsite that sells out instantly.
Basically ... **** is pathetic cause bots are monitoring ... Who had time to visit all these footsites for a specific shoe constantly? Not me at least ...

sometimes I feel bad for the lurkers that dont know any better and read that made up hypothetical TB release up there and run with it, only to be disappointed it isnt real :lol:

Just logged into adc in anticipation of the Nmd release, searched Nmd and found the OG NMD page with the green "new" over the photograph. Clicked the link and now I'm blocked from add on my ipad? Tried it on my phone got through and now am at the splash page... Anyone have a clue what just happened?

Just logged into adc in anticipation of the Nmd release, searched Nmd and found the OG NMD page with the green "new" over the photograph. Clicked the link and now I'm blocked from add on my ipad? Tried it on my phone got through and now am at the splash page... Anyone have a clue what just happened?

Did you keep on visiting or refreshing? But that block is just temporary

I think I got through on the NMD? The site crashed for me when I clicked place order but when I checked my paypal it says order placed and I got a paypal email.

Am I good? I hit refresh on ADC and it took me back to the "Place Order" 

Should I click it again??

Got through, thought I was good but when I added to cart the wheel just kept spinning. So long that the captcha failed and I had to prove again that I wasn't a robot.... five times. I've accepted the L

Back
Top Bottom