ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats the average price for these in a size 10-10.5?  Is it really $350+?

Damn. Maybe that's why I'm not seeing much these days. Facebook groups are where it's at. I've copped 5 pairs from there the past 9 months for $250 or less. But it's been a while since I've seen them. Mexico is where it's at

mexico pairs might have been the last of the last instore/outlets

i think mostly smaller sizes

[size=18pt]If the constant bashing, disrespect, and name calling continues, I will start removing members from the thread.

If you don't like what someone is posting, use the block option, ignore it, or flag it if you feel it is inappropriate or violates any of the Rules of Conduct.

If we feel someone is simply posting to troll, that person(s) will be removed. [/size]

Congrats BabyJ on becoming mod. Based on what you said, then I hope you will take decisive action:

-Esq goes from full legal briefs to bs story on a product he despises to multiple same emojis to basically members will get their comeuppance in the "Real World".
What a wonderful addition to the NT Board.
Read his posts. Speak for themselves.
Pull the trigger.

I just got my first pair of UB in from start fitness and I got to say I'm blown away.  I used to think they were just hype, but these are well worth the price.  Outside of a few Jordan 1's I'm done, its all UB from here on out. 

I just got my first pair of UB in from start fitness and I got to say I'm blown away.  I used to think they were just hype, but these are well worth the price.  Outside of a few Jordan 1's I'm done, its all UB from here on out. 
man that was fast 
roll.gif
 from a 100 to never again 
roll.gif

Wish Adidas would release these again but with continental soles.
Unless you're running 10-15 miles per week, there really is no different for the average consumer who uses the shoe for casual wear, let alone sneaker enthusiasts who have so many shoes in rotation, there is hardly wear on any single pair.

So, 3.0 boost fit like NMD? i usually buy 11.5 in PK NMD and 12 in UB (2.0) so if i like it a bit roomy i go for a 12 in 3.0? (military cargos)

Back
Top Bottom