ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me guess- you carted with ease, despite them having 2 of every size and site crashing for an hour and carts broken. Smh I give up on this dumb game.
I was using mobile and was able to cart and went all the way to the very last step and that's when i told myself F it.  $254 is booooo-----$h1t!

So just a final sizing question before I do a trade : the Kith UBs are tts right? I'm usually 11.5 in 1.0 ubs but I can do 11 also. I have a pair of Kith in size 11 that I probably will get. They should work fine right?
They're TTS. It's the small (but elastic) neck that's a little tricky at first. (It will initially make you think you effed up in sizing) Once the foot is through shoe fits great.

If I fit size 11 3.0 and 2.0 ( 2.0 is a little tighter around the heel/top of foot than 3.0) , will I fit a 10.5 tripple black uncaged or too small?

Anyone cop trace cargos from Rezet?

After receiving confirmation, I saw a VAT fee that I wasn't charged for 
nerd.gif

paid $232 shipped.

Last edited:

I was using mobile and was able to cart and went all the way to the very last step and that's when i told myself F it.  $254 is booooo-----$h1t!
Honestly, I'd pay 250 for these. Retail is $200 before taxes and/or shipping. Took too many Ls on these trace cargos...I know may sound desperate...SMH

Me still in my feelings over Eastbay telling me I had too much quantity when I only had 1 and only wanted 1 pair of the Trace Cargos. Then they all sold out...smh

giphy.gif

I know I brought this up before but since Adidas re-released the OG NMD, it's only right they also re-release the OG ultra boost. I sure hope so.

Last edited:
I know I brought this up before but since Adidas re-released the OG NMD, it's only right they also re-release the OG ultra boost. I sure hope so.

This NEEDS to happen

I understand that the NMDs are the bigger breadwinner but it's only right. It would make more sense to bring them back with the updated continental sole, but either sole would be okay in my book.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom