ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
made a big mistake passing on the grey silver pair when it was sitting on my local adidas store. Now I realized that I need a pair. Can someone show me the light to grab this pair please? Thanks
They're sitting on footlocker.com

There was a Silver LTD which is the one available on footlocker right now even though they use the wrong pics, and I'm pretty sure they were the first grey release. Then they put out the Grey Wools. Those are the only two greys so far. Don't let the pics fool you, the shoes on FTL right now are the Silver LTD.

[
There was a Silver LTD which is the one available on footlocker right now even though they use the wrong pics, and I'm pretty sure they were the first grey release. Then they put out the Grey Wools. Those are the only two greys so far. Don't let the pics fool you, the shoes on FTL right now are the Silver LTD.

LTDs came long before the wools. Were ADC exclusive initially.... that's why I bit on paying 180+shipping+tax anyway. Still. #noragrets

Last edited:
sounds like he's looking for the wools (DSG link I posted) not the silvers (footlocker link i posted). I prefer the wool's too. Both come in men's and women's. Be patient, I'm sure a pair will pop up. 

exactly what im looking for but I'm a 10.5........................... any help in finding my size will  be truly appreciated
I got 10.5 in the wools but i'm in Melbourne, Aus 
ohwell.gif

yeah, the silver ltd

I paid 220$ for the olives, so kind of team resell, even if the price could be worse
That was a good deal.  I can't find anything under $450 on ebay.

You have a nice collection with good variety.
nthat.gif

I want to post my collection, but i have one more shipment due for delivery sometime today.

it would be cool to see what colors other NTs gravitate towards. 

Perhaps I should have grabbed em for 250 when I had the chance
i was just thinking the same.  A pair in my size was $269 back in late October.

You should have grabbed those samples too.

Last edited:
Oh well I'm not losing sleep over it
I always wondered if that sample was for a collaboration

because of the material and that leather cage?

At first I thought they were connected to the KVA release.

Do the Ultra Boosts fit the same as the pure boosts as far as overall length?  I understand that the UBs have a much more snug fit.  Probably been asked a hundred times so thanks in advance to the one that answers my query.

Do the Ultra Boosts fit the same as the pure boosts as far as overall length?  I understand that the UBs have a much more snug fit.  Probably been asked a hundred times so thanks in advance to the one that answers my query.

Generally yep they size up the same as pure boosts. You could go up half size for a little more wiggle room. But i prefer the snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom