ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I would still try them on to be safe, there is still a good amount of people who stay TTS in all models, unless you want to order two sizes and return the other. 
I also wear a size 9 for the reigning champ ultra boost does that info help?

Thanks 

Hi guys just a question about sizing 

I'm a US 9 in ub 3.0s 

would i fit a bronze medal ub in the same size? or do i need to go half size up?

Thanks 

My 1.0 and 3.0 are all the same size. You should fit 2.0 same size unless the 9 is already snug for your 3.0.

What is your TTS?

Last edited:
does/has anyone ever won their bs raffle? Don't think I've ever seen a single person claim they won on NT or FB groups [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Guess they didn't appreciate the smarta-s-s answers to their question. Never even heard of anyone winning. Top that, seen people win END raffles.

Sorry if this has been asked. 12thmanshop legit? Ordered last week and no update yet til now.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked. 12thmanshop legit? Ordered last week and no update yet til now.
Very much legit.

Texas A&Ms official campus store. I'm sure you'll here something soon. If not you can just give them a call tomorrow (979) 458-8751

3Ms & Kiths on the way

Feels like Christmas morning 
glasses.gif

2 pairs and $300? I think it's a little overkill but I don't see them releasing hypebeast again so it's doable

Back
Top Bottom