ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no worries.

BUT, i could have made them work though.

Got rid of Turtle Doves because i didn't think they were all that comfortable. Semi regret that one though. But it was the right decision. I would probably rarely wear them.

I know what i like and its usually simple color ways. Wearing ash purples is really living dangerous for someone like me. But that purple is so right.

Been seeing theres going to be a TD 2.0

All this talk about 3Ms, collabs, etc. has me fiending 1.0 3Ms. Put in a bid on stockx for $350 but think they're gone ...the ask was $385 a couple days ago and now it's $600. So hard to find these bad boys. Would def consider trading a pair of cnys or reigning champs, I feel like I'd get a lot of use out of the 3Ms.

...scouring facebook too, no luck.

Last edited:
Those have to be the worst looking Y-3 Yohji runs to date, will wait to see how the look in person but i doubt i'll like. That nylon looks cheap. 

All this talk about 3Ms, collabs, etc. has me fiending 1.0 3Ms. Put in a bid on stockx for $350 but think they're gone ...the ask was $385 a couple days ago and now it's $600 >: So hard to find these bad boys. Would def consider trading a pair of cents 3.0 or reigning champs, I feel like I'd get a lot of use out of the 3Ms.

...scouring facebook too, no luck.

damn, $385?

You need to pull the trigger at anything less than $425 if you want them that badly.

damn, $385?

You need to pull the trigger at anything less than $425 if you want them that badly.
The black and grey 3M Ultra Boosts on RRS are really nice. I'll wait until they release somewhere else since I can't stand RRS.

Is $199 going to be the new retail for the Ultra Boost? That's awful if so.

Really like those, Olives, Burgundys and the Off-White pair in the Instagram post.
This had me laughing. Sorry @SortaNew2Retro  . 
laugh.gif
 How times have changed.

might be easy to do on CB 3.0? It will come close.

The white heel cup is so nice. This would be hell to cop.
But the knit looks more Mystery Grey or is it just the filter. Either way thats an instant cop if it drops. I inquired those from IFF, $600 though. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
might be easy to do on CB 3.0? It will come close.

The white heel cup is so nice. This would be hell to cop.
I had a pair of uncaged CB 1.0 that i tried to paint the heel cups and soles white. I usually don't mind painting but it didn't turn out to well and just dropped it.

but beware that some of the sellers do a bait and switch. i was a victim. retail box, two laces but the shoes were fake as hell. toebox was off, stripes were off and no nips on the boost. so, please be careful if anyone here tries to buy from there.

Back
Top Bottom