ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

I was like, you got it already?!  Then I saw you just across the water from NYC
yea barneys ships out of jersey city, which is like 30 mins away from me. also kith stuff in general gets to me the next day as well, its great living by them haha.

You cartjacked me. 
laugh.gif

I hesitated though as i already have the Y-3 Sport Trails, enjoy. Damn that fast shipping. 
nthat.gif
haha, i was really bummed when i got the wrong size before when they dropped last month, saw my size was available and did not even think twice. glad i pulled the trigger

Last edited:
Saying there's a difference in men's and women sizes reminds me of the time that sprite dude tried to say stripe3 and winnsports sold b-grades.

mean.gif

I swear the dude is a bonafide troll or his opinions are literally 1 out of the 100.

Im looking through my old PMs and i remember offering to proxy creams from my local store. MOST people told me charging 240 shipped is too much. 
Me too. Took me forever to find someone to buy my pair I bought from the feature restock. I still have the mixtape that came with it though
laugh.gif

I haven't tried 3.0 yet but how much more comfortable than the 1.0 can you get?
laugh.gif
A lot more comfortable. The boost is the same but the PK feels way better.

Saying there's a difference in men's and women sizes reminds me of the time that sprite dude tried to say stripe3 and winnsports sold b-grades.

mean.gif

I swear the dude is a bonafide troll or his opinions are literally 1 out of the 100.
stripe 3 sold me a b grade

never been a troll here to report facts only

not sure why you insist on caping for a company that doesn't care about your existence

pretty weird how you are bringing me up randomly too 
grin.gif

Last edited:

mean.gif

pretty weird how you are bringing me up randomly though
Move along...  No need to bring that old **** back up...  

2017 has been hard on me trying to keep up in this thread

Have I missed an official 'white nosie' drop or is it still early Feb? Anything else coming up that I'll take an L on?

Have I missed an official 'white nosie' drop or is it still early Feb? Anything else coming up that I'll take an L on?
Feb 1st  So far Champs and some random shops dropped early... 

pretty weird how you are bringing me up randomly though
Surprised you still lurk here that you missed the FACTS. but glad you came back in here to have another NTer people can ignore.
www.adidas-team.com is where the team stores order from, and if you look at the winter catalog, you can see the 1.0 are still available for Order.

I contacted both Adidas (have not received a response) and the team rep for Stripe3's state and this was their response.

February 1st is the official drop so you're good.

Last edited:

A little more thorough comparison than a tape measure.
I don't own any womens 3.0s but that comparison you quoted...

1) The measuring device doesn't measure at the exact same location on each shoe

2) It actually measures a 0.01 inch difference

3) The second shoe photographs visible wider than the first (not sure which is which).

Obviously Adidas updated the shoes from 1.0 to 2.0 to 3.0 but based even on THAT post you just linked, the womens and mens STILL appear different in WIDTH. 

tell that to this middle aged duded obsessing over me in the early hours

i had forgotten all about it 
laugh.gif
No one is obsessing over you. The thread just remembers the town crazies and new NTers should be aware that these foolish people come in this thread and try to spread things they don't know anything they try and speak of.

Wachu cop?  Weather finally getting better...  I think I get to rock the Kith pear soon 
laugh.gif
93/17 boosts up early but bofa ******* me around because of foreign payment 
mean.gif

yea saw yall have been getting hit hard with rain. jus wanna see a flick of em out in the wild lol

Where is big brother when you really need him. Bunch of unnecessary/useless back and forth.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom